1

A/N: Since I know absolutely nothing about Korea or the Korean school system, Jungkook and Taehyung are Korean American, who both grew up in Canada  born and raised and I will be using the Canada public school system. Also none of my characters likeness and personalities have nothing to do with the actual living persons and anything I write here does not have any reflection on there personal or professional lives. All characters in my story are fictional and same with the city they live in.

Also no one is underage here and there will be smut.

*******

The shrill ringing of Jungkook's alarm woke him up bright and early at 6am. The bright sun shone through his bedroom window which was on the opposite end of his bed, he reached over slamming his alarm shut and groaned, pulling the covers over his head. He had forgotten to shut his blinds that night resulting in the sun blaring down at his face. He layed in bed for another five minutes before his alarm went off a second time, startling him. This time he sat up and grabbed his alarm and switched it to the off button. Swinging his legs to the edge of the bed, he rubbed the sleepy crust out of his eyes and yawned and stretched before dragging his sleepy body to the bathroom.

Running a hand through his messy bed head he stared at his reflection in the bathroom mirror for a few seconds and quickly looked at his phone, he decided he had time for a quick shower and he needed to after last night's shenanigans.

Flashback
"Why can't I lay on my back?" Tzuyu moaned while Jungkook pounded her from behind. "Shh!" He hissed as he grabbed her hips and continued to slam into her. He felt the excitement pool into his lower stomach and with one last thrust he quickly pulled out and came all over her butt and lower back. Jungkook sat back admiring his work before quickly telling her she had to get dressed and leave.

*How come I can never stay the night and why can't I ever lay on my back or at least get on top?" She whined, looking at Jungkook with big eyes.

He quickly thought about there previous trysts and her ass up in the air every single time.

"Because I have school in the morning and that's my favourite position." He answered matter of factly.

"We go to the same school." She pointed out.

Jungkook groaned and ran a hand over his face and Tzuyu took the hint.

"Fine, I'm leaving." She said rolling her eyes and pulling on her clothes quickly before she left, slamming the door behind her.
Flashback ends

Jungkook stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He took a quick peak at himself in the full length mirror behind the door and flexed his abs. He wasn't the most muscular but his body was defined and toned.

Sighing to himself, he walked out of the bathroom clad only in a towel and into his room to get ready for school. He picked out a simple black t shirt, a pair of dark jeans and his favourite pair of shoes, Timberlands. He ran a brush threw his hair before gathering it up in a half ponytail and he completed his look by putting on his favourite bracelets and rings on his right arm that was covered in tattoos.

…….

Jungkook pulled up into the parking lot at school in his modest silver Honda civic, sure it was 4 years old when his parents surprised him with it for his birthday last year, but he was grateful and it got him from point A to point B and of course he had many great times in the back seat.

Since he arrived fairly early, he decided to scroll through his phone for a bit before he headed inside. As usual there was texts from Tzuyu asking if they could possibly get together and go on a real date for once and as usual he ignored the texts. Instead he texted Jennie, asking her if she was free tonight and not even 10 seconds later he got a text back from her saying yes she was free. He grinned and texted back.