2

Jungkook huffed in annoyance when Tae put his books on the table and sat down beside him. He'd rather Jennie sit beside him, but she was sitting beside Lisa and they were both giggling about something. Every once in a while Jennie would steal glances at Jungkook and he'd wink at her, making her blush and look away. He didn't notice Tzuyu scowling every time she'd catch Jennie looking at Jungkook.

Mr Yang began his math lesson on the white board and Jungkook sunk further into his seat already bored out of his mind and not understanding a thing. He pulled his pencil out and began doodling, making it look like he was taking notes down, obviously he wasn't. He was busy doodling his name when an elbow his his arm causing the pencil to make a straight line from his paper and onto the table.

"What the fuck!" He exclaimed looking at the kid beside him "watch what you're fucken doing!"

"Watch what you're fucken doing!" Taehyung repeated oh fuck please no, Taehyung slapped his hand over his mouth.

"What did you just say?" Jungkook was already starting to feel agitated.

"Fuck, shit, stupid fuck, blockhead." Taehyung's face distorted and his hands balled up into fists with his knuckles digging into his palms please stop.

"What did you just call me?" Jungkook suddenly stood up causing the chair to scrape against the floor. He grabbed the kid by the collar of his shirt and pulled him up.

"I…I…it's…it's…fuck beans." Taehyung stuttered, wide eyed.

"Jungkook, that's enough!" Mr Yang barked and Jungkook looked around, realising the class got quiet and everyone was staring at him. He let go of the kid and plopped back down on his seat mumbling something about how he thought he heard the new kid say something inappropriate. From the corner of his eye he saw the new kid straighten his shirt out and sit back down.

"May I remind everyone that there will be no violence in my class, any sort of violence in my classroom will be grounds for an automatic F and suspension." Mr Yang announced to the class but kept his eyes locked on Jungkook.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

You see Jungkook wasn't a violent person but at the beginning of the school year, San wouldn't leave Jennie alone, I guess he heard that they dated over the summer but he cheated on her with someone named Taylor or Selena, who knows? He was known for being a fuck boy. Anyway Jungkook noticed he had Jennie against the lockers and was holding onto her arm rather forcefully and it looked like they were having a heated argument. Jungkook didn't like that, so naturally he followed San to class, tapped him on the shoulder and when San turned around he was met with a punch to the mouth and a how dare you put your hands on a woman and that started a rant on how Jennie is nothing but a slut and that caused Jungkook to attack San and a fight broke out in the middle of class. Of course both boys were suspended for 3 days after that, which Jungkook didn't mind because he spent those 3 days with Jennie sneaking into his room every night. So yeah maybe she was a bit of a slut, but Jungkook didn't mind.

*******

The day went on a per usual, Taehyung went to every class and he just so happened to be in every class that Jungkook was in. He didn't really care, except for when he'd tic'd uncontrollably during gym class and everyone stared at him, especially Jungkook and he swore he saw Jungkook mouth the words weirdo before walking away and going back to shooting hoops with a few friends.

The last bell of the day rang, Mrs Lee announced there would be a test tomorrow morning and to be sure to study tonight, to be prepared for tomorrow and the entire class collectively groaned.

Taehyung was minding his own business trying to figure out the code to his locker, he did know the code obviously, but for some reason it wasn't working for him. He sighed in frustration and tried the code again to no avail. "Fucks sakes." He muttered, leaving his head against the locker.

"Sometimes you just need to bang." A voice suddenly piped up, sort of startling Tae. "Huh?" He looked up to see a short girl with dark shoulder length hair staring up at him. She wore simple black leggings and a white baggy t-shirt that was tied by a knot at the back, emphasising her waist, she's pretty Tae thought.

She hit the locker with her fist and the door opened ajar "see?" She said with a smile "I'm Jennie by the way."

"Thanks, I'm Taehyung." He replied, feeling relief as he gathered his bag from his locker, he swung it over his shoulder and shut the locker."

"You're new here right?" Jennie asked.

"Fuck beans…your mom's a whore." Tae's face scrunched up and he made a few whistling noises. He attempted to slap his hand over his mouth and apologise, but instead he ended up smacking his face over and over with the palm of his hand. "I'm so sorry, I- I didn't mean it." He stammered, feeling utterly embarrassed.

Jennie stood there staring at him with one eyebrow raised before stocking off and mumbling weirdo under breath. Shit Tae thought as he watched her walk towards the guy who was in all his classes today, he's pretty sure his name is Jungkook, but he doesn't know because they haven't even properly spoke. Anyway Jungkook put his arm around Jennie's shoulder and whispered something in her ear, she giggled and slightly hit him on the arm and they both walked out of the school.

Taehyung sighed and made his way out the doors and into crisp afternoon air and started his walk home.