24[epilogue]

6 months later ~

"I'm finally married!!! wooohoooo" Hobi jumped excitedly holding Yuna's hand, the girl smiling at how ridiculous her husband looks.

It's been 6 months since all that fiasca happened in the cafe. They let the secret die between them.

Yoongi and Jimin were out about their relationship, at first the Queen was reluctant but then agreed to give Yoongi a chance.

Yoongi and Jimin were happier than ever, getting stay by each other's side.

Hoseok proposed to Yuna 5 months ago. God only knows how much he pestered Yoongi for his help. Yoongi got to the point were he regretted befriending Hobi.

Truce was signed between the two realms by the supervision of Kreigers.

Taehyung would come over sometime and challenge Hobi to a fair fight, but Jimin being the prince had the authority to stop it, "you both are equally powerful, leave it at that" he would say cause he knows those both has the capacity to start a war just because they couldn't win.

Jimin and Hobi trained Jungkook and he was doing pretty good.

~~~

After all the marriage function and ritual was done they got to earth. To Jin's cafe.

"Hey congrats Hobi and Yuna" Jin hugged them.

Yuna was suspicious about adding a human to their group, but later she clicked with Jin, now he was her best friend.

"I have some drinks prepared so if you are thirsty go for it" Jin smiled.

He got to Yoongi and Jimin who were smiling and talking in a corner, "where are the rest?"

"You mean Tae and kook? they should be here" Jimin smirked.

"No..I meant--"

"you meant who?" Yoongi smirked.

"I hate you both" Jin huffed and walked away.

"I can't believe Jin and RM got a thing going on" Yoongi chuckled.

"yeah me too" Jimin giggled. "Look at Yuna and Hobi" he pointed at the newly married couple who were laughing and dancing holding a drink in their hand, "they are the perfect couple"

"Let's get married" Yoongi said nonchalantly sipping on his drink.

Jimin choked, "what?"

"I mean in future--not now--um whenever you want to--I would love to have kids with you--if you want to, ofcourse" Yoongi corrected himself.

Jimin giggled, "sure, let's get married one  day"

~~

Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook, "what's taking him so long?"

He was waiting at the forest they first met, he smiled remembering their first encounter.

"Hey baby" Jungkook popped in front of him, waving his hands.

"Hey" Taehyung smiled and hugged him.

"Look" Jungkook said excitedly and summoned a rose, "this is for you"

"aw..my baby  learned how to summon things, I'm so proud of you" Taehyung grinned.

"I was graded yesterday"

"woah ! really? you are telling me this now? what grade!?"

"B" Jungkook excitedly clapped his hands.

"That's great ! such an improvement" Taehyung kissed him. "I love you so much"

"I love you too"

"let's go to the cafe, they will be waiting for us"

Taehyung and Jungkook often met in the human realm, since Jungkook had demon blood in his system, he didn't have to perform a ritual to get to earth.

They travelled and experienced a lot of stuff. They were happy and having fun.

~~

When Tae and Jungkook got to the cafe, Tae congratulated the couple, "sorry for not being able to come to the wedding"

"I didn't want you there either" Hobi joked.

"Ofcourse, anyone in your place would have done that. They don't want their fiancee leaving them for someone much powerful and handsome" Tae smirked.

"you little shit" Hobi grumbled.

Yuna giggled. 

"stop bickering" Jungkook dragged Tae away to Jin, "hey hyung"

"Hi" Jin smiled softly and handed them drinks.

"what's wrong?" Tae asked.

"where's your stupind king? he's not paying me attention! he keeps sending me expensive stuff, I appreciate it ! but I want him in person !! you know how long it has been since I had that huge demon dic--"

Jungkook spit his drink, his eyes averting behind Jin.

Taehyung laughed and enjoying the moment.

Jin sighed and closed his eyes, "he's behind me isn't he"

"Yes, I'm here darling, I thought you missed me but all you missed was my huge dic--"

"okay stop" Jungkook closed his ears, singing loudly not wanting to hear the rest of the sentence.

Taehyung pulled him away, "look at you, your face is so red" he chuckled, "It's not like you are that innocent either, remember what we did 4 days ago? the postion--oh god"

"Hey ! stop it" Jungkook playfully hit Tae's shoulder.

"That's not what you said that night" he winked.

"I hate you" Jungkook hit him again.

"yeah I love you too"

~
They were all happy to get to spend time with each other. Even though Namjoon and Jimin keep it professional between them, even though Hobi and Taehyung act like they still hate each other, in the end they are all just young kids who formed a beautiful bond and family among them.

All thanks to Soobin and Yeonjun for pushing Jungkook into the circle.

"Boys, look over here, let me take a picture of you" Yuna smiled holding a camera.

"perfect"

The end

A huge thank you for everyone reading my book :D

Vote. comment and recommend to others :D

Also a huge thanks to @FerretQueen13 for staying from the start, reading my every book :D

__________________

check out my other books y'all :D