CHAPTER~2 REBORN AS A BABY

Amber PoV
Darkness was surrounding me more like eating me,my vision was getting darker and darker,my eye-lids were getting heavy to the point they were getting closed,It was little painful but I was feeling warmth at the same time
....

.
.
.

     ~~~

I have stayed in this place for some time and I am glad that the pain is gone now but I was getting really bored like this,So out of a boredom I started to kick and move around with my utmost strength and suprisingly if was fun,well in a certain way it was...

Soon enough after getting tired,I stopped kicking and moving around then after a few moments I heard something or 'someone' saying some words which had a way of speaking to someone as if reassuring to that person.But before I got could even dig about the mysterious voice,I was blinded by the bright light which was coming from above me,and soon enough I started to feel as if someone was lifting me up,and as my vision was blinded by the enormous light,I closed my eyes,so I won't go blind by the light.

.
.
.
.

WAAaaHhHHhh!! !AhHh WaAAHhhh ----!!
...
For some reason I had the urge to cry,but it sound hilarious and as well as melodic at the same time.

Soon enough I stopped crying and tries my best to see from my blurry half-opened eyes~~~
.....

GASP

Oh my God,T-That's a f*****          goddess.Even if my eyes are blury but I could say that the female lying on the bed with tired but happy face was truly a beauty...
Pale skin due to exhaustion but this adds,an another type of charm to her looks instead of making her look like a sick person.

The woman infront of me could be said to,be in her in 20's. Silky~long looking silver hair with mixture of plain but shiny white-colured hair(more like snow-coloured hair) and green emerald eyes which were shining brightly as if it had seen something which it really wanted,flushed red-pink cheeks.That happy but exhausted expression makes her look godly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay...,
You might be thinking I am joking but this is the truth.And I assume that this goddess looking woman is my mother.

Eeek!!~ I can't wait to see how I will look like,//<Calm down Amber,what the h*** are you doing,you were known as an Ice-princess,instead of being her why in the world are you acting like a teen girl whose fangirling upon her newly found crush...*sigh--okAY InHaLe AnD ExHaLe~>\\~~It's not like I was ugly at my past life,I really was one of the prettiest girls in my past life but these types of looks are on a whole new level.

My vision has started to get better and I can promptly see everything clearly now and right now I am in my mother's arm. She has a Very Happy face. Happiness was written all over her face and even her tired state can't hide her happiness.

"My dear daughter,I love you...You don't know how long I was waiting for this moment when I can hold you in my arms" Said by my mother
"You really look pretty, I bet you will be the most beautiful female in this world.She(Mother) said while caressing my cheeks with her hands.

I couldn't help but smile inwardly after hearing that but the part where she said I will be the most beautiful female in the World (emphasing the word 'world') isn't that umm just too much...
.
.
.
.
Me and my mother were having a sweet mother-daughter time when suddenly the door of this place opened with loud thud sound or bam... Whatever
4 people came in One adult while the others were childrens...
.

.

.

                           // CUT//
                       Continued
                                ...