𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21

FanMeet◗  

" She was teasing you about a guy! "

" IT'S AT THE OLYMPIC HALL. " Bang PD informed, smiling wide. " 3000 Armys are going to attend. "

Bora beamed, nodding along with others. 3000 was so much for them, they weren't expecting such a huge number at their first ever fanmeet.

Once they were dismissed after Bang PD told them all the needed information, the group was immediately taken to get ready since the event would start at four in the afternoon.

And they had only four hours in total to get ready and head there. Bora was given an outfit to wear after her simple make up was done along with her hair which were now natural wavy, falling down her shoulders. 

She sighed, deciding to just wear it because the other one had pink in it and headed outside where the van was waiting for her

She smiled at Taehyung, who just stepped out of the room too and they headed to the van. " You look more
girly—"

" Had no choice, " She grimaced, " The other one had pink in it. "

Taehyung grinned, " It's alright. You look beautiful as always. " He winked and Bora laughed softly, patting his arm, " I know. "

The two climbed in, finding other members already in there. " Whoa! " Jungkook pointed to Bora, to which she chuckled and sat beside Jin at the last seat, " Thanks, Kookie. You don't have to say it. "

She teased and Jungkook grinned while others chuckled. " I'm so excited! " Hobi beamed and Bora nodded, looking out of the window with a small smile.

Everything was going to be fine, her and Jin had managed to cheer up the group before they had headed to the meeting with Bang PD.

And everyone was radiating positivity so far that she was happy about, and she couldn't wait to meet those fans out there who supported BTS.

After what seemed like a long ride, they were finally in front of the Olympic Hall, Bora felt really strange when a bunch of bodyguards surrounded them before leading them to the stage and standing a little farther away.