1

Once on at a dark night, a girl named Choi Aera was going home from her work. It was late at night so she couldn't find any any taxi so she was walking to her home. The road was silent. Then so she a car stopped. She saw a boy coming out of the car. He came towards her.

Boy: Going somewhere?

Aera tried to walk away from their but the boy didn't let him.

Aera: Let me go!

Boy: Can I drop you?

Aera: No, thanks.

She refused because the boy looked drunk. She tried to walk past him but the boy grabbed her wrist. He closed her mouth with his hand and pushed her in his cars.

Aera: What are you doing? Where are you taking me?

The boy didn't say and kept driving while Aera asking questions. After a while the car stopped. Aera saw out of the window and the place was quiet. There was not a single human their. Suddenly the boy started dragging her in the house. He stopped at garage of the house. He throwed her on the floor.

She growned in pain. She tried to run towards the door to escape but two hands caught her. She screamed for help but no one seemed to listen as their was no one in the house other than them. She was thrown on the floor once again. The boy set up his phone somewhere where he can record everything. Then he kept coming closer to her.

Boy: Are you ready baby girl?

Aera: What are you going to do? Please s..stop their. D..don't come near me.

The boy kept coming closer to her. She tried to stop him but couldn't. The boy ripped her clothes and now she was naked in front of him. She tried to hid her body with her hand. The boy stripped himself. He pinned Aera's hands above her hand. She tried to stop him but he forced himself on her. She tried to fight back but her energy was getting drained. She got raped brutally by that boy.

Soon she became unconscious. The boy felt her their, laying on the cold floor.

After few hours

The girl woke up and found herself alone in the garage. She wore her clothes. Her whole body was aching badly. She went towards the door and saw that it was not locked. She took this chance and escaped from their. She thought about leaving the city as now she didn't wanted to live here. She screamed hor her phone and found it in her left pocket.

She was going to call someone when she got a notification on her phone. She opened it and saw a video. She played it and was shocked 'cause it was the video of her raped. She couldn't think through, her mind was totally blank. She went to her home. She made up her hand.

She wrote a note for a specific someone. She took a blade in her hand. She wanted to die. She didn't wanted to get humiliated by the society if the video comes out. She put the blade on her hand and cut her skin, deep. She screamed from the pain. She laid on her bed and slowly felt the pain going away. The blood dripping from her hands on the floor.

Soon her vision became blur, her eyelids got heavy. She closed her eyes to get some rest and she left the world.

A few days later
BTS POV

We completed our work and were in our car, going back home.

Jimin: Guys, how about we go to a club to relax?

TO BE CONTINUED....