Part 3:- Fake..

Next morning

It was around 7 am.. You woke up, went toward door opened it and you took your flowers and the card was inside the bouquet.. I took that, and read the quote. It was so good. I felt so special.. I kept the bouquet and the card on the table and went to my room and did my morning routine. Around 8am, Nayeon came home and I gave her a room and told her to have shower, and I'll make breakfast.
Nayeon agreed and i came to kitchen for preparing breakfast.
Nayeon came down after shower, she saw me working in kitchen and saw my bouquet and card. She asked

Nayeon:- Y/N, who gave you this. Wait, do you have boyfriend?
Y/N:- No, I dont and this is something what I daily get. Someone used to keep this at my doorstep every morning...
Nayeon:- Ohhh..
Y/N :- Lets have breakfast..
Nayeon :- Yes..

Had breakfast and you left for your work..

As I entered office, employees greeted me and i directly went into CEO cabin. I knocked at the door.. "Come on"... A cold voice came from inside and I went in.

Y/N :- Good morning sir..
Jungkook:- Good morning.
Y/N :- Today you have 2 meetings.
Jungkook:- Ok. Can I ask you something.
Y/N :- yes sir
Jungkook :- Are you free later?
Y/N :- Yes sir.
Jungkook:- So I need your help
Y/N :- My help..
Jungkook :- Yes, Please help me
Y/N :- But what is it.
Jungkook:- First tou promise you wont say no
Y/N:- But..
Jungkook:- Please
Y/N :- Ok. I promise I won't say no..
Jungkook :- Be my girlfriend..
Y/N :- B. Be whatt??
Jungkook:- My girlfriend..fake girlfriend
Y/N :- Why
Jungkook:- My Ex girlfriend is at my home and she left me for no reason. And all my siblings are having girlfriend leaving me. So for family dinner be my girlfriend please. Orelse everyone will say that I haven't moved on from my Ex..
Y/N :- But what will I do
Jungkook:- nothing just come to house, eat dinner and leave
Y/N:- Ok fine.. Let me inform at my home.
Jungkook :- Dont you stay alone?
Y/N :- No. My friend stated to live with me at my house
Jungkook:- Ok..

I took my phone and called Nayeon

Y/N :- Hey babes, I am going to my Boss's House for some work. I'll be back soon.. I am going to have dinner at his home. So eat yourself.
Nayeon:- Ok.. But Why are you going..
Y/N :- I cant tell you through phone, I'll come home and tell you..
Nayeon:- Ok.. bye
Y/N :- byee.

Meanwhile, when I was talking to nayeon, Jungkook was shocked by my word, "HEY BABES", as soon I finished by call I turned around and saw him like 😳..

Y/N :- Sir, Sir...
Jungkook :- Ahh yes, whom did you call..
Y/N :- My friend
Jungkook :- Boyfriend 😔
Y/N :- Wait, when I did get a boyfriend. I called my best friend.
Jungkook :- oh okkk... I'll call you when its time to leave..
Y/N:- ok sir.... (BOWED)

Few hour later

Jk pov

I called Y/n through Intercom

Jungkook:- Y/N come to my cabin
Y/N :- yes sir

Y/N came inside

Jungkook:- lets go. We have to go to mall and buy clothes for you.
Y/N :- Mall?? No sir it's ok. I have clothes at my home, I'll change there.
Jungkook:- No, we are going to mall and that's final. Come down I am waiting outside.
Y/N :- Ok..

Authors POV

As soon as Jungkook left Y/N went to her cabin, took her bag and left office and entered Jungkooks car. They drove to Mall and Jungkook took Y/N to clothes section...

Jungkook:- Come here.
Y/N :- (Nodded)

Jungkook and Y/N went and started looking for clothes. Jungkook gave clothes to Y/N and told to go to trial room and change, and show him. She agreed and took clothes and went inside.
Y/N came out wearing different clothes but jungkook didn't like it. So he gave her a black long dress. She took and went inside, she changed into black dress and came out.

Y/N :- Sir, Is this good?
Jungkook:- (l was jungshook when I saw Y/N in that dress.) WoW, Beautiful (Mumble)
Y/N:- sorry sir.
Jungkook:- This is pretty wear this..
Y/N :- Ok

Dress pic At the start ..