Part 5:- Accident

In car

Y/N POV
When he was driving, I was looking outside the window . Jungkook was stealing small gaze over you again and again. But suddenly he applied break and the car stop with full force. I kept my hand on the desk of the car to protect my head. I was so scared as I said..

Y/N:- Sir, do you really want both of us to die.

I said Without looking at him. But when I turned around to see him, I was shocked his head hit on the steering wheel and was bleeding. I turned to shake him but he didnt respond. I called the ambulance. Then I called his family using his phone.

J/M :- Son, Did u confess your feeling for Y/N? Did she accept it.
Y/N :- Hello ma'am, I am Y/N speaking here. We got into an accident and jungkook is unconscious now. I have called the ambulance and we are going to XXX hospital. Please come there. (crying mess).
J/M:- Y/N, what are you saying? Is he ok.
Y/N :- Ma'am, please dont talk on phone please come to hospital. I am taking him there.

The ambulance arrived and they put jungkook on stretcher and I held jungkook's hand so tight. And I said

Y/N :- Jungkook~ah, you have to wake up for me.Please Jungkook.. (crying)

Then we went inside hospital and jungkook was taken to the room, for checking him..

I was waiting for the doctor to come out meanwhile JUNGKOOK's family arrived to hospital. I hugged Jungkook's Mom and cried on her shoulder.

Y/N :- I am so sorry mam, I should have took bus for going back to house. This all happened because me. If anything happens to him, I'll never forgive myself.
J/M:- Shh... My son is strong, nothing can harm him. He is safe. Dont worry. Now you go home, come here early morning. OK
Y/N :- Can I stay here?
J/M:- No, you are so tired. Go home, come here tomorrow morning ok
Y/N :- And I left from there and went home

Time skip

I reached home and saw Nayeon waiting for me.

Nayeon:- Yahh, where were you? I was so worried.. wait why are you crying. What Happened tell me?
Y/N :- (Explains everything) Nayeon you know if anything happens to him I never forgive myself.
Nayeon:- No, he will be fine. Have faith.

With that I went to my room and sat on my bed and had conversations with myself.

Y/N :- This shouldn't happened.. He had something to say to me. What can it be? No I cant leave like this. I have to go to him. I'll text Nayeon and will leave..

Took my phone and texted Nayeon
"I am not able to sleep so I am going to hospital. Because he had something to say to me and I wont be able to sleep tonight.."

With that I left and drove to hospital.

I reached the hospital and ran inside, went to Jungkook's room. As I opened the door, he mother was shocked and asked me

J/M :- Y/N what are you doing here?
Y/N :- I am sorry mam, be I am not able to sleep and he told me that he had to day something to me. So,
J/M :- How will he tell you now?
Y/N :- Then too, I wont go from here. You can go and take rest.. Please let me stay
J/M :- Umm.. Ok but if there's anything call me.
Y/N :- Ok..

I bowed to her and she left.

I sat near jungkook and held his hand and said

Y/N :- Jungkook why are you like this? You told you wanted to tell me something, tell me now..

You know I wont allow you to leave until you tell me. Jungkook~ah wake up please.. If you don't wake up, I'll -- I'll leave this job, delete your number and move to other country... I'll never come back..