Damn

Louis POV 

I had an hour till class so I went to the kitchen made some toast with Nutella, went back to my room, listened to the radio and got dressed.  I was clad in black and white sleeved shirt, black skinnies and my black vans.  I went and brushed my teeth then messed with my hair a bit before being satisfied and headed to wake up Niall.

I heard a door opening and shutting just as I left my room not seeing anything but a tattooed hand.  I believe and anchor and something else.  I'm not too sure.  

I went to wake Niall up only to be greeted with a "Get the hell out.  All of you have a death wish I swear."  Princess Niall evidently needs his beauty rest so I simply left not knowing when his class was.  I should probably ask him later.

My first class was at 9 am so I had to be there soon.  I grabbed my stuff almost forgetting my phone but thankfully remembering it and I with it in hand I left.  

Class was good the professor wasn't rude or loud or boring by any means they didn't speak In a monotone voice they spoke with emotion probably because they're the drama teacher.  

My next class wasn't till noon, English so I had some time to chill my previous class had ended at 10 am so I had 2 hours to kill.  I ended up walking around some more actually paying attention this time.  

I sat down on the grass beneath a tree listening to music, luckily I bring my headphones everywhere.  I also had a book in my bookbag. 

Shocker. And so I read my book trying to waste time.  I ended up getting really lost in my book next thing I know it's 11:30.  I get up and put my book away but not before I put in my bookmark.  I was only about a 15-minute walk to class from where I was so I had time.  I didn't doddle though I wanted to get a good seat. 

I had seen no one was there yet so I just sat in my seat with headphones in.  Students started to slowly pile in and I took out my headphones.  I was just sitting down looking at my shows thinking I needed to get a new pair when my head snapped up.  My eyes darted around looking for who it was.  That voice.  

That voice, the voice that was deep and smooth but was slow and soothing.  It was truly magical.  Where had he gone?  I couldn't find the person but what I heard behind me answered my question.  He was sitting right behind me.  But I was at a crossroads. 

 I could turn around and have him look at me like I'm crazy cause I'd probably end up staring at his beauty or at a face that was ugly as could be.  I truly had no clue what he could look like.  It's that or I could keep my head forward and just listen to his voice.  So I went with the ladder.  

He talked to someone sitting behind him about a banana costume.  It must be the lad who was clad in a banana costume the other day he was laughing about it and how it was an amazing dare.  So that's what it was. Hmm.

Class was good, nothing special I looked forward to footie tryouts they were next week.  I was nervous but confident I was good enough to make the team or so I hope.  I still haven't seen the tall lads face but I had seen banana boys face and the Greek gods face too.  

The three lads had tattoos.  I had only seen a mermaid on the tall lad's arm it was quite an odd thing. But I also didn't know the context behind it at least not yet.  I made my way back to the dorm only to be greeted by no one. I assume Niall had gone to class or to eat or maybe both.  

That kid eats more in one sitting than I eat in half a day.  I went to my room to watch the tv I had just got so when I didn't want to watch what Niall was watching or I felt like just sitting in my room I could.  I ended up watching IT.