Second Interlude

All the usual venues were booked solid for two years. Not one location could offer relief. This forced the hand of Meribeth. She began seeking options outside the standard circuit. Three fourths of Little Mix eventually approached Meribeth to tax her favour. These three drew her into a secret confederacy which would reap long term dividends.

Jericho was consumed with duties of being a forerunner and an emissary. Hence the reason Meribeth was flying solo. Little Mix dove into the hardest training they ever endured. Complications arose when Jesy discovered herself to be halfway through her first trimester. Then in the past year children were born unto Perrie and Leigh-Anne. Thus this kinder was conceived almost eleven months from birth of the bairns born unto Perrie and Leigh-Anne.

Presently the Little Mix girls were in the final nine months of preparation. Afterward the real trial would begin. Then it would be seen what fruit was born from their labour. Would it be sweet or would it be bitter?

Prior to arriving at Kansas City International Airport it was decided they lodge with Jacob. For he retained an open door policy with them. This time the shew was only five days hence. All promotion was arranged afore departing England. LM10 debuted the day of their arrival in America. This album used the two #DenDay photos from Twitter. Knowing little of what lay ahead they named LM10 Memories. It was a four disc greatest hits plus a fifth disc with new material. This fifth disc contained material previously not released. All olde tracks were voted and selected by Mixers. Ten lucky winners won four free tickets along with four backstage passes. Lack of information necessitated producing digital receipts to be redeemed on performance day.

Paparazzi stalked various locations in hopes of a lead. Alas none were wise to perceive these girls were using Dance Fit Flow. Worse still these people never provided sufficient incentive to learn the true lodgings of Little Mix. All they received were the ripples from press releases. Day three was granted unto hosting another midday segment at Jack FM. This was the same day Jack FM mounted a framed picture of Jesy, Leigh-Anne, Jade, and Perrie. All four girls signed their corresponding names. They penned Je t'aime Mixers upon the picture.

Day four Jade decided to throw things off schedule. Two days after her time with Jacob. Social media said for personal reasons the Madhouse concert would be delayed 'for at least a week or two'. This same message offered a deep apology 'for any inconveniences this announcement may cause'. Considering this was the last live performance Little Mix would give it came as no surprise they received groundswell of support.

After a number of meetings and consultations it was decided to go out with a 'BANG!'. Thus Amanie felt honoured she was requested to be a closing performance. Ancient Mariner was requested to be the middle performance. Then Arthur was requested to be the opening act. For this plan to work they utilised the recently constructed out of doors theatre. Here they invested in a forgotten drive in cinema along with adjoining lands. Only negative was they built the car park across from this theatre. All this property was nigh Kansas City and Independence. More the former than the latter. Further complications arose from this being forty days and forty nights in length. Heaven knows how Aspiring Young Artists were convinced to annex this temporary performance. Note this is the Same Aspiring Young Artists where Amanie professionally participated.

Jacob and Jade decided on a camping trip on the Current River. The lass decided to playfully torment her beloved by wearing a bikini designed to drive a man unto temptation. Jacob could only stare when beholding the girl in front of him. When Jade wore the bikini during this trip all eyes landed upon her like homing beacons. Her beloved yearned to cover the nakedness of his female. Imagine her surprise when beholding her beloved wearing a t-shirt and jeans for swimwear.

During their time at the Current they were fortunate to enjoy a float trip instead of a canoe hike. (For the ignorant an explanation is provided. Canoe hikes are not much different than fording. This event occurs when the water level is too low to permit smooth travel using a canoe or kayak.)