48

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 48"Remember the words you told me"

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 48
"Remember the words you told me"

"How can I forget someone who gave me so much to remember?" I said as I got my notebook and pencil out. "How could I break free from that?"

I began writing down words on my mind as my pencil transformed them into lyrics on the paper.

"Broke free and filled with glee, but then you were gone." I started singing and paused right after.

Memories. Remember. Moments. Journey.

I think it should be called the forgotten memory.
Yeah, I think it goes well.

"Hey?" A voice called out as they opened my door.

"Oh.. Hey." I smiled gently.

"Alaska, I know you would rather not talk about this anymore." Ash sighed. "But I'm here to tell you, as your friend and as someone who let you stay here for free. Go and chase your dream."

"I-" I began to argue.

"Fuck everyone who has told you shit, as your friend I know you have talent and I know you will be the best idol anyone had ever seen." Ash says as she holds a suitcase. "Now go."

Do I? Should I?

I nodded my head without saying a word, I packed my things quickly and got in the car with Ash and they drove me to the airport.

I wasn't sure, I was nervous..

But I think they're right, I need to get ahold of myself.

One more try won't hurt... Right?

"Goodbye, come back when you've debuted yeah?" Ash looked at me with teary eyes. "I'm so proud of you."

I smiled as I hugged them and got on the plane, to my surprise I see Yuna and Nina there next to me.

"You came?" Yuna's face brightened as she hugged me.

"Yeah." I smiled as I hugged her and looked at Nina who had tears in her eye again.

"I fucking knew you would come." Nina said before pulling me into a hug and letting me next to them.

Korea here I come. Or Pnation.. God, I really can't get my thoughts straight. I'll be better, I'll forget about my scandal and be better. I know I can.

See, even if I'm against something my brain thinks of like spontaneous ideas. Me being me, I take the risk. Maybe that's why I was more carefree..

• • •

"We're finally here!" I cheered as we got off the plane and got into the company car.

"Auditions are tomorrow so I hope you have a song and dance prepared." Nina reminded me.

"Right." I nodded as I looked out the window.

I totally forgot about auditions and the deadline, shit. Don't panic. Don't panic. It'll be fine!

The car ride was silent but I didn't mind, it gave me time to think about the future. My stomach was in knots because I don't think I'm fully ready to come back especially since its been a couple days since I just left JYPE.

I was nervous, I left just like that and I don't think JYP has tried to contact me in any way. I don't think he even wants me in his company.. God it sucked.

"No bad thoughts, okay?" Nina turned to me with a reassuring smile. "You got this."

I looked at her with a small smile before nodding, then the car stopped.

We walked out and see Pnation, here goes nothing.

We walked in and get sent to PSY's office which made me even more nervous, I know he's fond of me but it's still nerve wracking.

"Just be yourself, he's not mad you left." Yuna gave me a quick side hug before the elevator doors opened.

I take a deep breath before going out the elevator doors and knocking on the door.

PSY opens the door quickly and his smile grows brighter, "Alaska!"

I smiled as he invites us all in, it's like deja vu all over again.

"Hello, it's been some time hasn't it?" I questioned as I let out a light chuckle.

"Not that long, just a few weeks with the girls I see. So, I suppose you know what you want to do now?" He asked with a warming smile.

"Yes," I nodded. "I will audition."

"That's great news! You can stay in their dorms for now, I'm so excited to see your audition." PSY clapped his hands in excitement.

I think I'm really going to like it here.

"And also, the role you audition for isn't going to be the exact role you get in the group." Yuna smiled.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I turned to PSY.

"If you audition for rap, that won't necessarily be your position in the group. You won't automatically be put as a rapper so don't worry, just audition with what you're comfortable with." PSY explained. "Now, I have to go help Jessi with a schedule, you are free to practice now or go to dorms."

We all left his office and walked down the stairs towards the dance rooms, it was so pretty.

"I- I think I might sing." I said worryingly as I looked at the girls who smiled at me.

"Yes! We finally get a nice singer moment from you!" Nina jumped up and down.

"What song though?" Yuna asked.

"I think I want to embrace more of the mexican part of my family, there isn't a restriction to languages right? I'll audition with Como La Flor." I nodded with confirmation. "Yeah... I'll do that."

"Como... La flor...?" Nina said with a puzzled expression. "What song is that?"

"It's by Selena, one of my favorite artists." I smiled softly. "You guys should listen to her."

"I'll look her up!" Yuna smiled brightly. "But for now, let's get you to practice."

And with that, they both helped me practice all night.

I don't deserve them.