3

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 3You & I, our iland

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 3
You & I, our iland

Alaska's POV

I was now at a dorm with the three girls, they said their names were Nina, Rima, and Miihi. It was like 10 at night so I decided to take a walk outside the beautiful streets of Seoul. I got my shoes on and sneaked out quickly while the other girls were asleep. They were all very nice, I guess I shouldn't avoid them but I still didn't trust very easily.

Why did I say yes to this? Did I really want this?

I wandered through the beautiful streets although it was quite dark, I wanted to discover more and I hand my phone if I got lost. I wanted to get a late-night snack since I was still very nervous, like what was going to happen now? Was I going to train with these girls? Are they better than me? Should I be worried that I'm not as talented as they are?

"Alaska!" I heard a voice call me from the left side of the street.

I turned to my left and see the one and only Felix across the street, he was now running to the other side to meet me.

"Felix! What are you doing here?" My heart was beating really fast once again, why was I still so nervous around him?

"I usually go on late night walks," He chuckled. "What about you? You should be asleep, tomorrow is gonna be a big day."

"Can't sleep," I replied with an awkward chuckle as we walked down the sidewalk. "My anxiety is getting worse, I shouldn't be alone in the streets either way but I like walking."

"I didn't know you had anxiety, I'm so sorry." Felix frowned and looked at you. "If you ever feel really upset because it just give me a call."

"I don't have your number." I snorted and then my eyes widened at the realization of what I said.

"I'll give it to you, hand me your phone." Felix smiled.

"What? No! Its fine! Really, I don't want you to worry about such things." I swatted my hands.

"Give me." Felix chuckled and took my phone out of my sweater pocket, he quickly put his number and handed it to me

"Sometimes I wish I put a lock on my phone." I replied with a sigh, taking the phone back.

"You might want to, if you do debut then its important to lock your phone." Felix advised.

"That's if I debut, the girls at the dorm are probably more talented than me." I reminded him.

"Alaska, don't be so hard on yourself. Be relieved that you won't have to strictly know korean to debut." Felix replied. "Tomorrow, I heard that you guys will take dance classes and singing lessons. They'll train you more in what you're good at."

"I'm not good at anything." I snorted as I lead Felix into the direction of a semi-high building.

"You're really good at dancing." Felix complimented. "I think you'll become a good rapper."