Prologue

Destine Zari Vallesteros is not a princess and definitely not a queen that is living inside a big castle. Other people might think otherwise but her life is just actually simple.

She's a model. Not a role model but a run away model! The dream is to create a big name for herself by being one of the best Hollywood model. Hindi siya napapasunod lamang ng kung sino, at hindi siya mapapatalikod basta-basta mula sa planong ginawa niya mula bata pa lamang ng kung sino. Mas matigas pa siya sa bato.

So what if destiny plays another kind of trick as she meets someone that would make her want to stay in his arms until forever? What if her quiet prayers have finally given answers? Would she keep pursuing the same choices that corresponds to her plan or choose to take her last shot in love?

Her dreams over everything else.

But what if it would cost her the man whom she had been asking to God since forever? Will she be able to accept all the consequences of choosing her dreams and just embrace everything that comes after? Will she continue to paved her way into reaching everything she wants through her selfish ways?

Or can she trade her dreams over the kind of love that sets no boundaries? The kind of love where she doesn't need to beg and force herself just to experience.