Third Instance

When Sophie found out her biological mother. For the very beginning, we can see that Fitz cares a lot about matchmaking, A LOT. Does Sophie? No she doesn't and she doesn't want to do it at all, and she still registered and figured she was unmatchable and then tries to hide it so that Fitz doesn't get mad again cause she hates him for that and then he finds out. Fitz finds out, and you know what he did? He still cared about it. He didn't say anything to make Sophie happy and that she doesn't have to worry about matchmaking and finding her biological parents cause she doesn't want to. She doesn't want to. But does Fitz care? No, he does not. He only cares of his status. Another point. Lets talk more about it... We all know that the Vackers are a rich family, and that they are above many others. Ok, cool. But Alden and Della cared more for Fitz than they did for Alvar cause he looked good? Idk, but that is still something against the Vackers. Fitz, as Alvar and many others say, is the golden boy of the family. Just ask Dizznee. Wonderboy was raised pampered and is a stuck-up snob who just wants it all. His parents spoil him to get what he wants and that isn't very good for his profile. No, not at all. And you might say they don't spoil him. NO, you are very, very wrong. Because as we read in the bonus from I believe is was flashback? The bonus called, "The Talk" about when Alden called Keefe for the tribunal for Alvar. Alden was trying to soften up Keefe to leave Fitzphi* alone so that his spoiled golden boy could have it all. Even Ro said so, and that's final. Everything Keefe did was to make Sophie happy. HE doesn't care about Sophie's matchmaking status, he told her. But shes too fuckin' oblivious to see it.