Chapter 1

(A/N:this starts in the first how to train your dragon movie and at the end of the first frozen movie)

Berk in the dragon killing arena (after the romantic flight)

Hiccup haddock is watching Astrid hofferson tame her first dragon a deadly nadder who Astrid named stormfly then the two dragons and their riders free the other dragons who all follow the ones who freed them.

Awrndale (1 week later after the death of the red death)

Hiccup haddock now going by Henry haddock and Astrid hofferson now going by bella hofferson no one in the kingdom knows they are here expect the trolls who gave the dragon riders a run down on the past of the kingdom are now working on their house near the edge of the kingdom in the forest the cabin looks like a regular arendale building on the outside but it has a viking style on the inside hiccup has made a forge for himself and Astrid he also made dragon scale armor and two swords one for him and one for Astrid right now they are wearing their attire meant to fit into the kingdom they buried their viking attire leaving their viking life behind. Astrid and hiccup are treding though a blizzard when it stops they see prince hans about to strike the queen down when the princess runs in front of hans the princess turns ice hans' sword snaps in two sending back a bit he gets back up pulling out a dagger about to stab the queen who turns her head accepting her fate when she sees hans get knocked out by a man and woman in armor who take off their helmets to show the faces of two 17 year olds then a man with blonde hair a rain deer and a snowman all gasp seeing the princess begin to thaw "why anna" the queen asks "because i love you elsa" the princess says hugging her sister then queen elsa shoots ice in the air making the ice and snow thaw "so the dragon riders are here why and where are your dragons " anna asks "one we live here two frozen in ice at the moment" the female dragon rider says then the male whistles and two dragons land on the ship the dragons rub their heads against their riders who pet their heads.

The castle yard (2 hours later)

"Are you ready!" Queen elsa asks as the crowd cheered as their queen makes it snow and the dragons explode the huge snowflake in the sky hiccup slips on the ice because of his metal prosthetic leg Astrid helps him up they are both in their armor without their helmets on they have the arendale royal guard symbol on their shoulder plates.

The royal guard symbol:

Queen elsa gave them the titles the dragon masters of arendale, the royal dragon riders of arendale/the king and queen of dragons (meaning they are royalty themselves), and the personal guards to the queen

Queen elsa gave them the titles the dragon masters of arendale, the royal dragon riders of arendale/the king and queen of dragons (meaning they are royalty themselves), and the personal guards to the queen. Queen Elsa princess anna and kristoff know of the riders' past lives as vikings but understand why they left their village as their village kills dragons and they don't.

Meanwhile on berk

Stoick the vast is getting his village ready to attack scottland unknown to them that the king and queen has sent their daughter and sons to arendale to get help.

Arendale forest (hiccup and Astrid's house)

Princess anna and queen elsa are with the two dragon rider who are telling stories of their viking lives and their original names the two royals giggled at hiccup's original name like he expected they would toothless and stormfly are in the rafters of the house when there is a knock on the door anna opens the door to see princess Merida and her brothers "come in" anna says letting Merida and her brothers in "princess why why you here" elsa asks "i came to ask for help as scottland is under attack" Merida says "by whom" anna asks "vikings" Merida says making hiccup and Astrid stand up "who is the leading cheif" Astrid asks "I believe he calls himself stoick the vast" Merida says making hiccup clinch his fists and Astrid punch the wall making anna flinch and confusing Merida.

(A/N:cliffhanger)