teaser

This is just the teaser when I'm almost done with the story this is going to change. I have only a few chapters made so it can be a long time before it is done. Comments etc. are always welcome enjoy! :)

(The Shire, TA 2941)

"Bilbo!"

Bilbo, who was sitting for his home enjoying the sun, opened his eyes. Looking toward the yell. There he saw a mixed blond, tall, blue eyed male running towards him, with a panicked look on his face.

"Sin! You're back already." Bilbo Said with a smile.

But instead of a response the tall male ran straight by him into his smial. Bilbo blinked and turned around looking at the now closed door. He walked confused towards the door and tries to open it, but the door wouldn't budge.

"Sin. I know you are in there. Open the door." Bilbo waited but got no response.

"Bilbo!"

Bilbo turned around to be met with a very wet, purple, and angry Lobelia.

"Ah, dear ... what can I do for you?" He said with a fake smile.

"I know that the long legged bastard must be here! Look at what he has done!" Under de thick layer of paint you could see her go red in the face.

"I don't know what you are speaking of dear. besides that, colour looks great on you."

Lobelia's right eye began to twitch.

"You know really well where he is. I saw him coming to this direction and you're the only one who wants to be seen with him."  

Bilbo opened his door and turned towards her.

"See, he isn't here." Meanwhile Sin threw himself out of the window behind Lobelia hiding in the plants "Maybe he ran into the woods or is now already out of Hobbiton. You know how fast the tall people can be."

Lobelia huffed at that wrinkled her nose and stalked with a sharp turn away.

Waiting until he couldn't see her anymore.
 "Sin you can come back she's gone."

Sin came out of the garden cleaning himself from dirt and leaves. "Phew, thank you Bilbo I can always count on you."

He looked behind him at the ruined plants, and turned to Bilbo sheepish face. "I'm gonna clean it up for you."

"Why made you Lobelia purple?"

"Okay, so listen. I was searching for paint and I was thinking what if we make your front door another colour then green. That door is al for so long green, as long as I can remember, so since it was build. I thought maybe a change of colour can-"

"Sin I just want to know why she was purple not why you want to bring another colour" Bilbo said annoyed.

"I threw a bucket paint on her."

Bilbo face palmed and sighed, "Why?"

"I was in the middle of explaining that. So where was I ..." Sin thought for a moment. "Okay so I was deciding if I gonna get green, brown/red or purple. When that toad came over to me asking why I was there, I of course told her the truth. Then she got angry that I 'ruin proper hobbit's'. So she started the verbal fight and I got angry and threw the purple paint over her. But on the positive side I got the green paint, its a few shades darker." He held the bucket of green paint up.

"If I didn't know you my whole life, I would think you are younger than me. With your fauntling attitude."

"hey! May an old man have his fun sometimes."

Bilbo snorted at that. "Old man, I don't think you are of the men race. They don't look like a young adult while being over the hundredth. And neither do hobbits."

Sin crossed his arms. "For the last time Bilbo I'm not an elf."

"You could have fouled me. You look like them, act like they do and don't get me started about the silent walking, it's disturbing you know. How many times have you scared me because of it, nowadays I expect you to just stand behind me again! I really need to buy a bell for you. Besides as far as I know you always avoid them, so how do you know for sure that you aren't an elf?"

"You're mother told me. She always loved the elves especially Elrond. You know about my complications and she had ask him if he ever heard of elves with those features. He never heard of it, if Elrond doesn't know then I'm just different. I think some genetic mistake or something like that."

Bilbo sighed.

"Okay then. Why don't you come in, I have made your favourite tea."

They walked into Bilbo's smial, it was an expansive Hobbit-hole with many windows; a large circular green front and back door, and a large number of rooms; as well as the famously renowned pantries which supplied food for many, a party or celebration.

...

S

in stood up from his chair. Because Sin often visited Bilbo's mother, even before the smial was built for her. Bungo (Bilbo's father) has included furniture and a higher place to stand for him. He still needs to watch where he goes so he doesn't bump into any chandeliers or support balks. But he doesn't need to bow so much until he has a kink in his neck or a bogle in his back. And his height isn't the smallest either, he is even taller that most elves. Besides that now he's in Bilbo's home he doesn't really care to hide his tail. Jup that's right Sin isn't your standard creature he has a tail that looks like a mix of that of a wolf and snow leopard, long a bit thick and fluffy towards the end. Further he has sharp canines that you can see a little when he talks.

"That was again a wonderful tea Bilbo. But I think I really need to paint your door now."

"Thank you Sin, in the meantime I'm starting to make supper."

I have after some time finaly found my drafts of this story. And reread it en edited a little. I'm currently busy with chapter three but it is now on 13 pages probaly more so it can take some time. Until then enjoy.

update this story has at the moment with drafts 82 pages and 28000 words.