Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO - It’s Touching to be Touched

Harry had woke at five, dressed and had taken a run all the way down the walkway for three miles and then ran three miles back. He entered the hotel room to see Tonks splattered all over the bed with covers falling over her leg and pooling in the floor. Harry laughed softly at her position. Taking his combat pants and his black t-shirt with his boxer briefs for comfort, Harry had a shower and had fully dressed and was ready to go before Tonks rolled out of bed.

“You make me sick,” Tonks said to him. “You’ve been up for hours, taken a run, showered, dressed and are ready at seven in the morning?”

“The class is in an hour and we have to take a taxi there with morning traffic in London,” Harry clarified. “We should leave in about fifteen minutes.”

“Fifteen?” Tonks said. “Oh hell.” She kicked the coverlet as Harry snickered. Tonks was ready in the fifteen minute time allowed her and they had hailed a taxi and arrived ten minutes early.

“I don’t believe it,” Thomas Barrow, fellow auror, said when they arrived. “Tonks is early to something.” Tonks thumbed to Harry. “Good work, Potter.”

“Thank you, sir,” Harry said as if it had been a mission to get Tonks there at all. The sessions included learning new techniques with casting defensive spells, dodges, blocks, mind control blocking and all defensive moves on the first day. Harry was the novelty with his wandless ability and was asked many times to demonstrate the different way he had to move without a wand. His techniques were much better than anyone’s without the fumbling of a stick to point a spell and in his one ups, which were like duels, he was the fastest and most accurate in the class of sixty aurors. The day was full and they were finished at a quarter until four. Tonks and Harry stayed around a bit to speak with others until it was four fifteen. They took a taxi to their hotel room where Harry jumped into the shower first to wash off the sweat of the physical part of the day.

While Harry washed he thought of his upcoming date with Mark and he was excited to go, when he fumbled briefly with washing his body, Harry concentrated on Mark and tried to imagine his touch as Harry touched himself. Harry tried to think of Mark in a sexual way but Harry couldn’t get himself worked up with those thoughts. As he continued to stroke his cock with the water, a flicker of his constant fantasy came pouring into his mind like a cool blast of desire. That smooth and creamy satin skin bathed in moonlight. The one who always brought about the effects on Harry’s body continued to do so. In seconds Harry was hard and enjoying the thought of touching those long delicate fingers with his own. That one irresistible spot on his long, elegant throat which Harry craved to touch, to inhale and to taste. Those platinum blond silky locks which Harry’s fingers twitched in anticipation to slide through. What would it be to touch those delicate lips with his own? To slowly slip his arms around him and hold him tightly feeling his body the way Harry was being held the night before. With that final image Harry’s body gave up his salty prize into the drain. He remained quiet in the shower having his orgasm. He finished washing and was dressed in only minutes. Tonks took her shower and dressed as well. Harry wore dark blue slacks and a green and dark blue plaid shirt neatly tucked in with his brown loafers and brown belt. He’d shaved with great care. He opened his bottle of cologne and thought for a moment. He placed a single drop on his finger and dotted behind his ears and then at his collarbone. Why he did this, he questioned, but he knew if he was honest, he’d hoped that Mark might venture to those spots. Harry ginned to himself and blushed at the thoughts. Harry was waiting and waiting and kept checking his watch. It was already twenty minutes until six.

“Tonks? Hurry,” Harry said. “We still have to hail a taxi and it’s almost a quarter till seven.”

“I’m ready,” Tonks said. She had changed her hair to pink like the first time Harry had saw her. Bubblegum pink with a different type of twisty knots on top with tiny little butterfly clasps on each one. She was wearing a purple cut off shirt and lime green pants with a orange stripe down each side. Where Harry was the conservative, Tonks was the extreme. Her bellybutton ring was now a neon yellow ball and her earrings were some white plastic daisies.