Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Credit for the art belongs to Disney and Square Enix

*Ventus POV*

When my eyes opened, I saw a huge towering building in front of me. It looked like a clocktower, and was somewhat familiar. It was here in the Realm of Darkness, so there was no one around as well as it was covered in shadows.

"Hello?" I called out.

'Don't yell please, you might attract its attention,' the second voice commented, her voice was soft and barely audible.

'It?' I thought. The voice didn't respond, so I continued on my way. There were small statues on several pedestals. I reached out to touch the nearest one, which was a lion. The ones following were a fox, a leopard, a snake, a bear, and finally the last one was a unicorn.

'How odd that all of them are real animals, while the unicorn is the only mythical creature,' I thought. The second voice suddenly spoke,

'This place looks familiar, though I can't remember where I've seen it.' I nodded.

"Who are you, Mysterious Voice?" I asked, which was met with silence.

'Call me Chaim. Anyways, should we explore the tower?" I nodded and began walking towards the giant structure. The foyer held only gears, although they weren't moving. I went to stand on the giant gear, when I did the gears began to move, and the gear I stood on began to rise. As we reached the top-

"Ven?" Aqua said, shaking me awake. I opened my eyes, the sight in front of me, blurry from sleep.

"Aqua?" My voice was somewhat hoarse from sleep.

"We're leaving in a couple minutes, here's a granola bar." Aqua handed me a chocolate chip granola bar.

After we ate some granola bars, we set off.