Lauren

L A U R E N

All I could see was red as I pulled up to the hotel that Blake was staying in. He had me all kinds of fucked up if he thought I wasn't going to find out about that little stunt he tried to pull.

I jumped out my car almost forgetting to put it in park. I walked as fast as I could into the hospital and up to the desk.

"Good evening, is Mr.Williams in?" I said with the most fake smile ever.

"Um, yes he is. Is he expecting you?" The young girl said.

"No but I'm his wife." I said flashing the $25k ring.

"But i thought... Nevermind, he's in room 401, fourth floor." She said.

I walked over to the elevator getting on and impatiently going to the fourth floor. Once to the right floor I looked for room 401.

"Here it is." I said just as I was about to start banging on the door, I heard moaning.

I don't know what has gotten into this nigga, but he becoming a little too disrespectful. Maybe I've been being to nice and should bring out the Detroit girl in me.

I looked down the hall and noticed a maids cart. I didn't see the maid so I looked through the room cards until I found 401.

I tried to be as quiet as possible when going into the room. When I walked in I seen a trail of clothes leading to the bed. But may I add that none of the clothes were, women's clothes.

I gagged almost throwing up.

I see my husband pounding in and out of another man. I was so fucking disgusted!

"Omg." I said a little above a whisper to scare both of them.

"Shit!" Blake said as he got from behind the boy and pulled up his pants. "Look, Lauren I can explain." He said stepping closer to me.

"No! Don't touch me!" I yelled with my eyes closed. This all felt like a dream. I couldn't have possibly been with a man who on the same team as me.

"Please Lauren baby listen..." Blake started.

"You're sick. You're fucking sick! Stay the hell away from me!" I said running towards the door and to the elevator. I noticed him running behind me screaming my name. Just before he got to the elevator it was opening. I rushed inside and pressed the first floor button. It closed before he could get in and I could hear him banging on it. I was just so ready to get out of here.

As soon as the elevator stopped I jogged all the waty to my car. When I got in I seen Blake scanning the parking lot, right when I started the car he seen me and tried to rush over but I was already speeding off.

I don't know why but for some reason I didn't have it in me to cry. I even forgot about the whole reason why I went there in the first place.

But he is the least of my worries right now. Right now is figuring out how I'm going to tell the kids.

I sighed.

Wait, I thought his ass had a baby on the way? Smh, I really don't give a fuck any more!