Paige

2 weeks later

P A I G E

"Chrissy, can you please take me for some ice cream?" I said as I laid back on his bed.

These past two weeks have been great with Chris. We just hang out and enjoy each others company.

Besides the constant being felt on by Chris, he is actually a gentleman and I really like being around him. Even though this whole thing is just apart of a bet. I guess I'll enjoy it while it last.

"Didn't you just have ice cream yesterday?" He said while putting on a shirt.

"Boy, that was yesterday and this today! I want ice cream!" I said bouncing on the bed.

"If you don't calm yo little hyper ass down! And stop jumping on my bed with them manly ass feet."

I stopped jumping as my mouth fell agape.

"You got me all messed up, I have beautiful feet."

"Yea whatever put ya shoes on and come downstairs." He walked out the room leaving me to put my shoes on.

After I was done I walked into the hallway only to bump into someone. It was an unfamiliar face that I was sure didn't live in this house.

She was a bit taller than and was brown skin with shoulder length hair. No doubt she was pretty but something about her was sneaky.

"Excuse me, my bad." I said still looking at her.

"No you're fine, just don't let it happen again." She said smiling and walking downstairs.

Do this trick know I will hurt her? Must not know, im silent but that's the way murders are supposed to be done. Unheard of.

Then, came out a shirtless Rayshaun. I already know that she was here for him because Devontae is out with Meagan. By the way they have been together a lot these days. I'm gone have to check into that.

"So that was your pet snake slithering through this hall?" I asked with my arms folded. He looked shocked like he didn't expect me to be here.

"Uh yea. Just an old friend."

"Sure as hell didn't look like an old friend to me."

"Well she was." He said going around and heading towards the stairs.

He stopped when he heard me began to talk. "Let me find out you trying to fuck over my friend. I will decorate these walls with ya brains. Fuck with it if you want to." I said walking around him, down the stairs, and into the kitchen where Chris and his mom were.

"What took you so long?" Chris asked.

"I was looking for my phone." I lied.

"Anyways, my family goes on this big trip every year that only last for a week. The week of winter break of course. We leave March 8 and come back March 17, I asked moms if you could come only if you want to though."

"Ooaa yay! I would love to. Where to?" I asked excitedly.

"Jamaica this year. I thought it would be good to go somewhere hot being that its cold as ever up here." His mom said.

"Sounds good. I'll have to ask my mom of course."

"Right." She looked at me for a minute which confused me.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked nervously as Chris stood there and watched.

"Who's your mother?"

"Um Lauren... Lauren Will... Smith. Lauren Smith." I said correcting myself from using my sperm donors last name.

When I said that she looked as if she wanted to cry.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked.

"You look just like her. I knew there was something about you that looked too familiar." She said wiping her tears.

"You know her?" Chris asked.

"Know her? Please that's my bestfriend! I haven't seen here since I went away to college. We lost touch and I never heard from her again."

Wow.

"So you're Tara? Crazy my mom talks about you all the time."

"Oh my god, what's her number I have to call her like now!" I hurriedly gave her the number before she knocked my ass down.

"Thank you." She said rushing to the phone to call her.

"Well that was crazy." I said.

"I know right, so you still want that ice cream." Chris said coming closer to me.

"Uh yea, but not the kind you're trying to offer. Let's go!" I said pulling on his shirt and making our way to the car.

Paige loves ice cream!

Tori in the MM