Chapter four- My partner, Wade

Sasha strokes Damiens hair as we both smile. His small body squirms slightly as he falls asleep.

I get an alert that I have some missions to go on, just a few thugs trying to rob a bank.

I grab my backup suit that had stayed in my old room, I put it on and then hug my sister.

Out of nowhere, Wade bursts through into the room "Peter! Come on, we gotta go kill some people!"

I looked at him in shock "First of all, why are you here? I thought you were at home. Second, we don't kill people!"

He chuckled and grabbed my hand, leading me outside.

"I was gonna bring you back home Petey! And then Hollie talked to me, something about a big decision? Either way, come on! We gotta catch these criminals!" I laughed and followed him.

We raced to a bank, thugs running out with bags of money.

Wade ran in front of them "Hey guys! Dont you know its not good to steal?" One guy punches him and I swing in, knocking the guy to a cement side wall.

"Nice job baby boy!" I roll my eyes at the nickname. My response to that name was dependent on the situation. If we were at home cuddling? That's when I love to hear that pet name. But when we're out fighting bad guys? Not the time.

"Focus Pool!" I knock out the remaining guys

"Come on, can i kill one of 'em?" Wade said, I could hear the smirk under his mask.

"Absolutely not!" He knows that I hate it when he kills. He's done less and less 'jobs' since we've been together but he still needs the money. We don't exactly get paid doing our superhero work.

I turn my head at the sound of a womans scream. I web my way over to her and ask whats wrong, someone had kidnapped her son.

"Wade! Stay here with her!" He groaned at what I said, wanting to follow me, but he stayed with the lady.

I chased after the car that the woman pointed to, noticing three men and the small child.

I bust through the window, knocking out the man in the passenger seat. The driver started shooting at me, I ducked every bullet thanks to my spidey senses. I shot a web at the guy in the back, sticking his limbs to the car.

I kicked the driver out of the car and I pulled the kid out of the back.

"Kid, im gonna jump out of this car and you hold on. Alright?" He nodded frightened.

I opened the passenger door of the moving vehicle and brought him out. I shot multiple webs on the rear of the car, pulling it with all of my strength. The car finally came to a stop and I turned back to the little boy.

"Y-you're Spider-Man!" I smiled under my mask and kneeled down to his level as his mother and Wade approached.

"Be more careful next time bud, hold onto your mothers hand" His mother thanked me and took her son home.

Wade looked at me in amazement and I smiled under my mask.

We stopped a few more robberies as the moon glistened in the sky. Wade was running from the tops of buildings in front of me as I swung behind him.

"So whats the next mission?" I asked as I noticed he came to a stop on the building in front of me, he took off his mask.

He turned around as I approached him. "Mission steal your heart"

I took off my mask as he went down on one knee, pulling out a red ring pop.