𝐨 𝐧 𝐞

"Is it me, is does something feel off?" Lucas asked. "Like, it feels like something weird is going to happen."

"Hey, guys, is it me, or does Lucas sound crazy?" Dustin mocked. Lucas scowled at Dustin while the rest Will, El, Max, and Mike proceeded to laugh.

"I'm not kidding," Lucas argued. "I just feel like-"

"Hey!" Nancy cut him off and bursted out the door. "Come look at this!" She ran out as the kids followed her upstairs.

They ran out the front door to see Karen pointing up at the sky and holding Holly's hand.

There was something up there. Like a meteor or an asteroid, but bigger. It almost looked big enough to touch, but to far away to impact the Earth.

"What is that?" Asked El, moving her way closer to Mike.

"It's a meteor," He answered, looking up at the yellow orange ball flying across the sky, leaving a trail of smoke. "I think."

"It looks to big to be a meteor." Dustin said.

"Is it an astroid?" Lucas asked.

"I don't think so." Max said.

The ball traveled behind the clouds and slowly disappeared. Will put his hand on the back of his neck, like how he did with the Shadow Monster. Mike looked at him out of the corner of his eyes and noticed something was wrong.

"Well," Karen sighed, turning around to smile at the kids. She picked up Holly. "You guys can go back to what ever you were doing." She walked inside and everyone followed.

The kids went back to the Wheeler's basement and we're silent, and wondering what the had just saw.

"Uh, Will," Mike said. Will turned to look at his friend. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?" Will questioned.

"I just saw you putting your hand on your neck." Mike explained. "I didn't know if you sensed something or-"

"I think I did feel something." Will said quietly, cutting Mike off. "I think Lucas was right,"

Will turned to Lucas. Lucas made a face at Dustin, and Dustin made one back.

"I don't think it was a meteor or astroid." He explained. "I think it came from somewhere else."

Just then, a bang stopped the conversation immediately, and started to shake the house.