𝐭 𝐰 𝐨

Everyone looked around the room with a panicked look as the room slightly trembled.

"Did we just get hit?" Lucas said. "I told you something was up! I told you!" He pointed at Dustin.

"Dude, I was just joking!" Dustin argued.

The trembling came to a stop. Everyone looked around, refusing to move.

"Never mind, I take it back, it was nothing." Dustin said.

"Are you kidding me?" Lucas yelled. "That's not fair! What if it happens again? What are you gonna do then?"

"Absolutely nothing."

Lucas's jaw dropped as he looked at everyone else. He gestured his arms to Dustin. "Can you believe him?"

"Oh, my God. I can't even begin to process what's happening." Max said unenthusiastically.

"You aren't helping! I-"

Mrs. Wheeler opened the door and called downstairs. "Your parents are here!" She said.

"All of us?" Dustin called back.

"Yup!"

Everyone shared glances.

"I guess they heard it, too." Said Will. The kids followed each other up the stairs. The embraced their parents with a hug and left the Wheeler's home.

In the Byers' car, there was nothing but the car engine and silence.

"So, did you see what caused the bang?" Joyce asked, finally breaking the silence.

"Uh, I think so," Answered Will, looking out the window. "I saw some astroid at the Wheeler's," he paused for a second. "I think it was an asteroid."

"Well, what did it look like?"

"It was like a yellow orange looking ball thing, with smoke at the end, but it was huge..." He trailed off and looked down at his lap.

Joyce looked at him with soft eyes. She took one hand off the steering wheel and put it on her son's shoulder.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" She asked softly.

"I felt him again." Will said. "It felt like The Shadow Monster, but it wasn't him. But I only felt it when that thing passed by." He looked at his mother. "I don't think it was just some shooting star. I think something is going to happen again."