𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫

The monster jumped through the window, sending glass everywhere. It jumped into a table, crushing a few young woman.

The people of the coffee shop screamed as the creature roared, running rabid as it threw and crushed everything in its way.

The monster suddenly stopped, but its head twitched around, like it was trying to move, but couldn't.

Its feet slowly lifted off of the ground and seized even harder. The group looked at El. Blood was running out of her nose and her hands were stretched out in front of the creature.

She jerked her head to the left, sending the monster flying to the left. It screeched as it crashed into the front counter. She then jerked her head to the right, sending the monster flying again.

It flew into a car, smashing into a window and falling into the car. The car alarm started going off and honking. Another creature jumped on top of the car, shredding it with its claws.

Eleven threw the monster on top of the car with her mind, flinging it in front of an oncoming bus. The bus honked and ran over the monster, crushing it to death.

Everyone stood in silence.

"Get in the cars." Joyce silently demanded. They fled out of the building and suddenly came to a stop.

They took a look at what used to be the plaza, but now what was nothing but destroyed buildings and cars and injured and dead people. They looked around, searching for Joyce's and Hopper's cars.

"How are we all supposed to fit in those?" Mike asked quietly, looking around to make sure no other creatures were around. "Half of us walked here."

"We'll figure something out." Replied Joyce, opening the car door. "Just squeeze your way in.

They did as they were told. Will and Jonathan hopped into their mother's car. Dustin, Mike, Lucas, Erica, and Max squeezed in the best they could. The others crammed their way into Hopper's police car.

"It's so crammed." Erica whined as Joyce proceeded to drive.

"It's better than being in that shop," Dustin argued. "Do you like, not care?"

"I do!" Erica said. "But those things are gone!"

"You don't know that!" Lucas joined in. "They could still be in that plaza!"

"What do you mean!" Erica said. "That El girl threw them all over the place!"

"That was only two!" Mike argued. "We don't know how many are left but-"

He stopped when he heard a sound coming from behind. Something was climbing on top of the back of the car.

It was climbing on top of the back of the car.