~Information~

Ah, yes, the traveler

Ah, yes, the traveler. Did the moon grant you rest? I'm glad. Here, walk with me, and I will teach you the Found. I believe you will like it here.

There, to your left, can you see them? They are our Seers. They see the spirits as they dance in the sky, and watch the way the Wind moves the clouds. They lead us in a certain way, and answer the most difficult of our queries.

There now, straight ahead. The Swift come back from another hunt, successfully, I might add. They provide for us, and we provide our thanks.

Ah, you hear that too? Yes, those are the sounds of our Seekers, sending off. They spend much time away, and train for many cycles to know these lands. They seek for other travelers, such as you, or for supplies that cannot be found here.

Step lightly now, quietly. The Mothers are tucking the kittens into bed now. Yes yes, the sun has just barely risen, but young ones must be raised under the blessed light of the moon.

Here, turn now, follow this path. To your right, no, no your other right. There is a shelter being built even now. Our Weavers spend much of their time supplying safety from the storm and the sun, and we are grateful.

Tch. Don't be scared by their shouts. The Brave are simply training together. They'll break off again come half-peak.

The healers are further off, you shall meet them another time. In such a place as this, we have little need of them, but many travelers are in need of care when they come to us.

Just ahead, you will see our council. All sides of the Found are represented by them, and you can go to them if you would like to truly stay with us.

Who am I? Oh child, that isn't truly important. Oh, if you insist. I am the Speaker. I lead, if you would.

Come, let us go to the council, and we shall find your role in our blessed lives.

The Council

The Council

The Speaker
Speaks to the Moon and Wind, kept sacred by never taking a mate. Must sleep at the water's edge.