•Forms NEW•

Here we are, now. Come, closer now, they won't bite, I promise. You just tell them a little bit about you and your story, and then the council will get you situated.

I will just be right up here, waiting. I can't wait to hear everything about you. Go on, don't be scared.

A few notes before we begin. If your cat was BORN in the Found, they tend to have nature themed names. Please choose something within reason. A cat born and raised in the Found will have no clue what a cactus is. However, if your cat was a TRAVELER, they can have any sort of name that you wish.

Secondly, please make sure your form makes sense. No lemon yellow cats with pink eyes. Just. No. No white cats with red stripes or black cats with yellow stripes. No. Nonono. No no.

Also, if you want to come in as a traveler or kit, you'll be placed on a wait list. Every moon, a couple travelers will be added into the game, and whenever a pair has kits, those will be added in according to genetics.

Lastly, (a change from last time) if you are in the Council/are a high level cat, that pretty much means they are in charge, but have less affect on gameplay. You can use your status while rp-ing to get other cats to do things, but that's about it. OH! And they have to be older than 54 moons to be on the council.

Have fun making cattos!

Available Roles
The Healer (1/1)
Head Brave (0/1)
Head Seeker (0/1)
Head Swift (0/1)
Head Weaver (0/1)

Braves (2/2)
Seers (0/1)
Seekers (1/2)
Swifts (0/2)
Weavers (1/2)
Mothers (1/1)
Retired (0/1)
Younglings (1/4)

Travelers (0/‐)

All of these roles need to be filled before we can start, but limits are removed once we begin!

Name
Previous names
Age
Gender
Short appearance
Detailed appearance
Three personality traits
Traveler or Trueborn
Desired role
Family (optional)
Crushes/mates (optional)
Other relations (optional)
Backstory (optional)