The nightmare (1)

In the morning

Snap . Snap .. Snap ... Snap.

You slowly open your eyes to see Edd over you, taking pictures. You were confused for a moment until you look beside you, Tord was laying practically on you. (Y/n lucky as hell) You quickly move off the couch and shout at Edd. "Edd! What the hell!" A familiar voice can be heard and you quickly look back at the couch.

"Aweee Y/N are you mad?" "Tord? I thought you were asleep." Tord lets out a chuckle before standing up. "No, I was merely resting my eyes." You laugh a bit "Sureee you were." Tord looks at you and pretends to be offended. "I can't believe you think i'm lying!" Tom just chimed in.

"Well you are one to lie, Commie." Tord let out another chuckle "Calm down Jehovah." You just sit back on the couch as the two begin arguing, it was funny to be honest. Edd sighs and walks out to the kitchen.

Moments later

After awhile of Tord and Tom quibbling you get bored and look at the two. "Okay that's enough." Tord and Tom just continue arguing, practically ignoring you.

"You two can shut up now-" The two just seem to ignore you again. You walk out to the kitchen, grab a plastic plate, and walk back to the living room. You slap Tom and Tord on the back of the head with the plate.

"I said thats enough." Tom and Tord looked at you. "What's your deal?!" Tom shouted at you. You smack him again with the paper plate. "Oh shut up." Tom rolls his eyes and leaves.(Wait what eyes? ;-;) And once again, you were alone with Tord.

"Defending me, love?" Tord says, sitting back down on the couch. You look at him and wheeze. "Defending you? No. You and Tom arguing got boring." Tord rolls his eyes.

"Whatever." You look at Tord and sit down on the couch arm. "You're a dick sometimes." Tord looks at you. "You'll get use to it, Thomas is 10x more of a dick." You roll your eyes and laugh. "I doubt it" Tord looked at you with a stern look. "You shouldn't doubt me y/n.." Tord began moving closer. You felt your cheeks heat up and shoved him away. "Oh shut up" you spat at him.

----------------

You ran through the forest as fast as you could, running from the man behind you. "y/n~~" he called as you began slowing down, tired from running. "y/n you can't hide from me~~" you heard him say. You realized you wouldn't be able to run much longer. You saw a tree that had a hole in it and decided to hide in there, it was fairly dark outside so you knew it would be a decent hiding spot for now. You quickly hid on the hole and put your hand on your mouth, silencing your heavy breathes. His steps were getting closer. And closer. And closer... until they stopped. Infront of the tree, they stayed there for a moment. Then, before you knew it, it all went black.