12:41 pm

It was 12:41 pm and they had just gotten back from the bar,the taste of rum and fireball still incased within their tastebuds.
Once they stepped through the door Adam made his way to the couch and cut on the tv,Jaiden following behind him unzipping her jacket.Tabbes walked into the kitchen and reached under the sink,scavenging for another substance.She then found what she was looking for,white wine.She took three wine glasses out the the cabinet and walked back the the couch where Jaiden and Adam sat.
"White wine?...Never knew we had." Adam said,grabbing a whine glass off the coffee table.
"You weren't suppose too,this is only for special accessions."
Tabbes said as she sat down next the Jaiden,caressing her shoulder.

30 mins later...
"Woah..I feel so...so.." Jaiden stumbled as she look at the 1/4 full whine bottle.
"Yeah,me too.This shit is strong."
Adam said as he made deep eye contact with her.
They locked eyes for about 13 seconds,looking each other up and down.
Jaiden leaned in and kissed him on the lips slowly yet rushed.
"Umm." Tabbes said,shaking her wine glass.
"Do you guys want to..erm....fuck?"
Tabbes asked as she started to get up,only for Jaiden to pull her back down to the couch.
"Let's take this to the bed room." Adam said looking at them both.