Chapter Three: I Still Don't Like You

Dierdre woke up to a crash from downstairs in the early morning. She had never been a deep sleeper. Not since he...

No. She wouldn't think about that. She couldn't think about that. Instead, she got up walking tiredly down her spiral staircase. The living room looked fine, not like anyone had touched it since the night before. She could say the same thing about the dining room, the drawing room, the exercise room, the cloak room, and the Grand Hall since all were in the same area. She made her way into the kitchen, and held back the urge to scream.

In there were three men and a woman. Four were redheads and the other one had brown hair. Dierdre inhaled deeply and sharply, her eyes filled with rage, yelled, "What are you doing to my kitchen?"

Ron, Ginny, George, Harry and Fred all spun around, and then laughed a bit. It was nervous laughter and smiles, "O-Oh." Ron forced a grin, "Hi."

"Good Mornin', Dierdre." Harry greeted.

"Nice weather we're having, right?" George quickly added.

Fred joined, "Did you sleep well?"

After taking a couple deep breaths, and pinching the bridge of her nose, she sighed, "No one answered my question."

Ginny stepped up, "These idiots thought that they could make breakfast pastries for you to thank you for that wonderful dinner last night. But they seem to have forgotten that Ron and Harry are some of the clumsiest people ever!"

"Ba- Ginny!" Harry whined. Ron gave Harry a narrow eyed look at his brown haired friend.

Dierdre sighed, "It's quite alright. I appreciate the gesture, but we could always buy something from the store. I need to go out today anyways. I have to check the mail in case my brother sent me a letter since he can't access a muggle phone on his work trip."

Ron hesitated for a moment, then asked, "Is your brother still an arrogant git?"

Ginny slapped her older brother, "Ron! Stop being so rude!"

"It's just a question!" He protested, and Dierdre shrugged.

"Hm... I believe that is not for me to answer rather than yourselves. I of course have always thought positively of my brother." She then winked at them, "But he was quite the git, wasn't he?

"Well, I have to get changed, and from the looks of it, you all do too. Someone wake Hermione if she hasn't been already from that wretched noise. No offense, Harry, Ginny, Ron and George."

"What about me?" Fred asked, and Dierdre scowled.

"All offense." Though, there was a hint of a smile on her face. Or so Fred thought.

When they all go downstairs, Dierdre was standing by the door in a white crop top t-shirt that had a cactus design on it and yellow plaid shorts that were high waisted and had bow in the center of it. She also had on fishnets and black high-top converse. Her hair was tied up into a high ponytail which she flipped behind her shoulder.

"Are you all ready?" She asked calmly, and Fred gulped. 

Dierdre's eyes wandered onto him, looking at his outfit. He was wearing a simple black t-shirt,  and his jeans had large rips in the knees and were slightly worn. She felt herself looking at him for a bit too long and he had started to notice. Swiftly, she turned around opening the door.

"Quick question." Ginny followed her, "Will we need to take in your blood again since we've left the house?"

"No. Since I've given you permission you don't need it again. I'm sorry again for that, if I had been expecting visitors I would have made a vial."