The Pony gang

Snappy is of course an Earth Pony who does seem to have a snappy attitude. Despite that, her Cutie Mark is a happy mask and a sad mask with a purple silk ribbon running behind them. She is a great actor and singer, as you can tell. She has two younger siblings, ButterHooves and Ace. (Both are young colts.) And yes, a stay at home mare mom and a royal guardian father.
Scoots is an undersized Pegasus - Vampony with fangs as sharp as daggers. You don't want to mess with her! Her Cutie Mark is a diamond pickaxe with crafty blue stars around the edges. She is Snappy's close friend who... has a... little crush on her. Yeah, lesbionest here. But- the mare suffers deep depression and... cuts... some.
Now Curdzy is a plump Pegasus mare who lives out in a cottage in the EverFree Forest. She is isolated- alone. And yes, she eats other ponies. Nopony is sure exactly how she is able to do this, but she is. And if she ever gets caught, WOOP. Out the door for her.
Nick is just a simple Pegasus pony with a PokeBall Cutie Mark. He really does love Pokemon! He brings his trading cards around with him everywhere. Although they are not real, in his world, they are.
Zen is a Bat Alicorn Mare. Yep. She's a BatPony with Zebra stripes and a broken horn and Bat wings. She claims to be the "Princess of evil" but, her friends treat her like another pony.
Wow, guys. XD I was up very late last night doing this. So... how is it coming along so far? I just thought about doing this last night in a conversation with my friend. :P oh and... THANK YOU for reading!