Lunch

It was around Noon, and Snappy trotted into the Cafeteria. With each stride, a paper notebook swayed up and then down, synchronizing her own trotting movement. Snappy turned left to a blue table with 3 other ponies in seats, each having similar notepads.
Snappy slid into the chair releasing the notebook being held in her muzzle. She huffed, then slammed her hoof down on the blue painted wooden table. Heads from the table turned to the grey colored mare's odd action.
"So uh, hey guys what's going on."
Snappy spoke, glancing at the three multi colored ponies. The orange mare, Scoots, looked down at the table and scooted over to her left a little.
Lol get it. Scoots. Scooted. Ok I'm sorry I'll stop.
"Hey, are you all right?"
As soon as the Earth Pony spoke, Scoots immediately blushed as part of her mane fell in front of her eyes.
"I'm fine. Y-yeah, I'm ok. W-why? Are you ok? Heh..."
Scoots Pwny bit back an awkward grin. You could see her Vampony fangs clear and white, which gave Snappy a great feeling.
'Few. At least she isn't murdering any pony and drinking their blood anymore... I think.'
Up at the front of the School Cafeteria, a deep voice spoke among the loud chattering of other ponies seated at the tables scattered around the room.
"Yellow tables all lines. All lines for Yellow tables. Again, all lines have been called for Yellow tables."
Ponies of all colors and sizes rose from the seats and branched off into different lunch lines.
"Hey Snappy,"
She turned her head, pricking her ears towards a Orange haired, Blue colored pony right next to Scoots.
"Yeah Nick?"
Scoots being in the middle of the two, leaned back a little so the two ponies could see eye to eye.
"Did you see my new Drawing Book? Look, it's got a Monster Truck on it."
Nick Pone lifted it up with his hoof and showed Snappy.
"Wow. Nice. Did you draw that yourself?"
"Yup. See, it's my own custom Truck. It's got this design on both sides and - look, I drew one in the air! On the next page, there's one where-"
"Blue all lines. Blue tables for all lines -"
Spoke the Stallion upfront.
"Again - all lines for Blue tables."
The grey colored Earth mare blinked and nudged Scoots.
"Alright Scoots come on let's go."
Snappy threw one leg over, then another. So did Scoot. Then they walked together to the line wear ponies from the other Blue tables stood. Everypone waited for their food.
"So, um..." Snappy looked at the Orange Pegasus and then looked back ahead.
"How's that story coming..?"
The Pegasus placed her hoof down gently on the hard floor. Snappy could tell her eyes widened and her ear twitched. "U- um..."
"Y-you know about t-that?"
Seeing her friend struggle on creating her words, she smiled slightly and nodded her head. "Well uh, yeah."
Snappy and Scoots stopped their conversation when they both picked up their plates with their mouths. They typed in their lunch numbers, and back to the Blue tables they went.
'Oh no.. she... she knows... I need to get rid of that story... no, no well.. Maybe she'll like it... what am I thinking?! Why would she like a Clopfic?!'
Ok so there is more to this part of the story. But, I'm not going to finish the chapter. XP
So... here you go! Kinda long but.. Oh well. :3