Netflix

Holy crap! Relationship goals right here! This is my edit by the way. Just letting you know. Anyways....these two! These freaking two!! I am smiling every time I am looking at this photo. Captain Swan is my life! My OTP!!! Ahhh!!! Hope you love this one shot. And plus, make sure you guys read OUAT Thoughts and Only Loving You! Trying to make them very amazing. See you peeps!

There hasn't been a crisis for six months. No curse. No magic. Nothing. For six months. Longest record ever for Storybrooke. And boy! Storybrooke is enjoying the normal, peaceful days of the town. Nobody doesn't have to worry about witches or villains or evil queens that comes and tries to attack the town.

Especially Emma Swan.

Being the savior to the town was literally one of the toughest jobs she has done all of her life. Trying to make sure everyone in the town is safe. Making sure she doesn't get herself hurt when every villain that comes into the town tries going after her. It's very tough. Even being the sheriff in the town makes it a little bit more difficult, but being a sheriff and a savior really doesn't make any difference. Well, except for the Savior to make sure everybody gets their happy ending.

It was one beautiful summer afternoon. Since Emma worked her butt off most of the day every day for the past couple weeks, David for her to get a day off. Emma was very glad she accepted a day off. Emma slept in all morning at her new apartment and woke up about that early afternoon. Since Henry Mills, her son, was with his adoptive mom Regina Mills and Regina's boyfriend Robin Hood, she wanted her boyfriend, Killian Jones, to come over her house and spend time with him all day long.

Emma grabs her cell phone and dails Killian's number. After two rings, the phone answers.

"Swan?" Killian asked.

"Hey Killian!" Emma said in a tiredly, exciting voice.

"You just got up did you?" Killian asked simply.

Emma laughs. "Sleeping in was the best thing I have ever done."

Emma can here Killian laugh on the other line. "Pretty sure it is love. Why do you want to call me? Want me to come over?" He asked.

"Yep. I know what we can do today." Emma saids with a grin on her face.

"Tell me." Killian playfully demands her.

"Nope. Come over here and I'll show it to you." Emma saids.

Killian sighs. "Alright. See you in a minute."

"K then. See ya." Emma saids right before she ended the call. Emma drops her phone onto the counter and grabs a bag of popcorn and puts it in the microwave.

As the popcorn was in the microwave, Emma turns on the TV and puts it on Netflix. Today was just Emma's lazy day off so watching Netflix with her boyfriend all day long was going to be an amazing day.