Chapter 2: Getting to know eachother

Yeah, I'm making it Yandere Selever, I'm so frigging tired ( ̄▽ ̄;)
This took way too long, I don't even know why.

Y/N POV

While I was heading back home, I got a message on my phone.
"hey did someone hurt u or shit??" From Unknown.
You didn't know who this was, probably they texted the wrong number. "hey, i think you texted the wrong number.".

"nope, i know who im texting rn", Oh god not those feisty people. "who is this?" is what I respond with. "you know, sugar tits.".
Oh. nice.

I slipped off my shoes, entering the house. "how did you get my number?"
"i have my ways ;)"
God, ew. I'm just gonna leave him on delivered then. I spent my few hours of day on homework, projects, school assignments and finished basically everything. It was time to head to bed, I showered, changed clothes, brushed my teeth and went to bed.

*beep beep*! Ugh, Monday. It was about 7:30 am and my school starts at 8:00 am. I hate this. I did my daily morning routine and put on my school uniform. I ate toast, "Be safe honey." mom said. "I will be," I assured her. I took my bag and left the house. I was walking casually to the school, the normal route I take. Across the convenience store, church, and then walk more, and school.

As I was passing by the large church, I see Selever and a pink-haired woman waving him off. Selever seemed different, not like that weird fuck boy shit, more like a shy nerd type, and without his demon horns. Selever didn't seem to notice you at first until he looked forward to see me walking. His whole personality changed. "Hey Y/N~!" he said, amusingly. "Hey." I said quietly, in a tone that indicates 'i don't want to talk.'. I decide to not be rude today and instead say, "How did you get my number?". Selever looks up at the sky, while you two continue walking. "Magic.". I scoffed, back at his response.

We both reach the school, you meet eye to eye with R/N. They're giving you that one look, the look that says 'I'm mad, I'm going to take this out on you.'. "Is this person causing you trouble Y/N?" Selever says, in a curious yet teasing voice. "Sort of." I walked to the school doors and opened them. Selever just slid by past me, heading to his locker. Until he stopped and turned back to me. "Ya gonna come?" he said. I stood there, staring at him with an annoying look.

"Hmm?" he said. I want to get over this, so I followed him. "Do we have the same classes?" I said. Selever stayed quiet and stuck his hands in his pockets. You peered over his shoulder, he glared at you with a smile and winked. "Why do you care?" He said, in his usual teasing voice.  "I don't care, I just wanna know," I replied, with an annoyed voice. "Hm, I guess." he said back, "Can I ask you a question too?".

I nod, but not saying anything. While continuing to walk together. Jesus, why do stairs take so long? "Why are you so cold to people? Well, I don't know if you're like this to others. But why are you so cold to me?" he said. Not in that teasing tone, more like a serious tone.

"Is that an insult?" I say back. "Geez, I was just asking.." Selever mumbles, leaning forward since he's so tall and opens the History class door. He tilts his head a little, "What are you staring at? Get in.".
I enter the classroom, with Selever. Sadly. Everyone in the class is waiting for the teacher, some are sitting on their desks, working or talking to their peers.

I sit down in my usual seat, the seat next to the window. While Selever decided to sit right beside me. He rested his head on his hand, and turned to me. Why can't he just leave me alone for once?

I heard some girls whisper behind me, obviously I can't hear them and I usually don't care. But this time it feels important. The teacher enters the classroom and everyone in the class sits down into their seats. The teacher does their job, teach the class.

I rest my head on my desk, dying from boredom. The class finally ends, I stand up with my bag. Checking my phone for what time it is, 9:35am. "Hey, Y/N right?" a girl said, I've seen her before in most of my classes, but I never spoke to her. "Wanna hang out? Maybe at lunch..?". Super random, "Nope, they're hanging out with me." I turn my head to see Selever.

"Oh, sorry Selever." she stumbles over her words, I turn back to her. "Don't worry darling, you can hang out with Y/N.. maybe next time?" Selever said back, in a flirty tone. My classmate blushed profusely, "I- um, okay." she said back, stuttering over her words. Her face was so red, reminded me when I plucked cherries and I got a very fresh one.

She rushed over to other girls, and started crying shit about Selever. The other girls started squealing, as Selever waved to them. He grabbed onto your hand tightly, and basically dragged you to his locker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

why tf did that take so long tf