Chapter 3

TW(?): TALK OF SUICIDE AND DEATH

I didn't have a title for this chapter omfg 💀💀

3rd Person POV ˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

After a few classes, it was lunch time. You decide to go eat in the library, its a quiet place there. You sit down on a table and eat your lunch, you stare out the windowsill. "Hey~!" a cheery voice said.

You turned your head to see the one and only.. Selever. He sat down beside you, while you continue to eat your food. "Is R/N annoying you or something?" Selever said, he rested his head on his hand. You nodded, R/N is your ex. Shocking, wow. "R/N is my ex," you say back. Selever didn't say a word, he just nodded and walked away. He seemed annoyed.

The school day ended with a bunch of homework. Selever walked out the school with you, 'just to keep you safe.' as he said. You arrived home, did your daily shit and slept. It was a normal day. Well not for the night.

Y/N pov ༄

I woke up, a normal morning. I brushed your teeth, washed your face, ate breakfast and headed off to school. I arrived to school, you had the same class as Selever, how convenient. He seemed in a good mood, atleast thats something good. But when he's happy he doesn't shut up.

You sat down, behind him. He turned his seat around to face you, "I did something that might please you! Wait, not might.." and then he goes back to mumbling to himself. The teacher enters the room, not with that grumpy expression. More like a serious, trying-to-be-calm expression.

The teacher sighed and everyone sat down into their seats. The teacher began, "Okay, this is a very important topic. So please, do listen.", he said in a concern tone, "R/N has been found dead, in an alleyway.". Everyone was in shock, well not everyone. Selever had an amused look on his face, but thats just the weirdo he is. People were whispering or just tearing up, maybe they thought it was a suicide? "Now, now everyone. The weapon isn't specified yet, the police may confirm it as a suicide. Though, they are not sure.".

"Has anyone know what happened to R/N or anyone who could've murdered R/N?" the teacher said, loudly. Everyone turned to me, since they knew I was dating R/N. The teacher sighed, "Y/N, what do you know about R/N and their death?". "I don't know much anymore, all I know is that they hate my guts." I respond with, I could hear snickering from Selever.

"Alright then." the teacher said. The teacher started, ahem. Teaching, obviously.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH ☆彡

I sit down into my usual seat in the library, by myself. Well, until Selever stood behind me. It was silent for a few minutes, "Do you know anything about R/N?" I said, quietly trying to start a conversation. "Nope, nothing.." Selever mumbled. He seemed happy, though. He's cute when he's happy, but never shuts up. Which is surprising, since he's really quiet now.

When I think about him more, he's annoying and a jerk. He treats everyone like they're his hoe. I can't imagine how he treats his mother. He's pretty loud too, he never cares about anything.

I sit and eat my lunch in silence, for a little. I go on my phone and text my most trusted friend ever. They're cool, and not annoying, unlike; Actually nevermind.

A/N : Lets just call them Mari because thats my friends name 💀

"Hey, want to hang out after school? Only if you want to, of course.." they said. I couldn't say no, they're sweet and not boring.. I feel like someones watching over you, felt weird. It's probably Selever.

I turn to look, with an annoyed expression plastered on your face. Yup, and it's Selever. He was staring at my phone, I turned it off so he couldn't see what I was saying. But he probably already saw it.

It was silent, the only thing filling the silence was paper crinkling, and teachers talking. I turned back to pack up my lunch. "Sooo... do you got any books to read? I'm not gonna read them or anything." Selever said. It took me some time to respond, "Why would you want a book if you're not gonna read it?".

"Oh, nothing." is all he said. I sighed in annoyance, trying to say without saying "I'm annoyed.". The lunch bell rang, and it was time to go back to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was so fucking short, I'm sorry. :,(