Exhaustion

Mingi was more tired today than he'd been in a long time.

His friends had taken notice, trying to go home as much as possible. That was, seemingly, the one place Mingi could fall asleep. He was almost always laying on someone's lap or cuddling one of them.

It was when Mingi was sitting in the common room with the others while staring at a blank wall, that Yunho wanted to do something. There wasn't much he could do, however. He couldn't sing for him, tell him a story, or any of those cliche lulling methods.

Getting an idea, he quickly wrote something on his pad. Mingi seemed to fall asleep faster if it was Yunho's lap he was laying on, or Yunho that he was cuddling. Heart beating a little faster due to nerves, the older tugged on Mingi's sleeve to get his attention. Snapping out of his trance, the younger looked at Yunho.

"What is it, Yunnie?" he asked, looking down at the writing pad Yunho was holding out. "Do you wanna take a nap? I can cuddle you if you want... You look even more tired today..."

Mingi finished reading, thinking for a second before replying. "Are you sure? People are gonna see, are you okay with that?" Yunho nodded, writing something else and showing it to Yeosang, who was the only other one on the couch. "Can you move please? Mingi wants to try to sleep so I'm gonna cuddle him."

Yeosang nodded, scared he did something. "No, you didn't do anything... It's just more comfy if we can lay down!" Letting out a breath of relief, Yeosang got up and moved to sit on the floor with San, Wooyoung, and Hongjoong.

Yunho moved so that he was somewhat sitting and somewhat laying down, opening his arms for Mingi to cuddle him. Mingi did just that, laying on top of the older and closing his eyes while getting comfy. "Is this alright?" he asked Yunho, who nodded. Mingi could feel himself start to drift off after a while but his mind fought to stay awake.

After some minutes of just laying there and listening to the steady beat of Yunho's heart, Mingi's mind eventually caved. Sweet, sweet sleep consumed the exhauseted boy.

Having fallen asleep in the early hours of the morning, Mingi slept for hours. Insomnia also includes sleeping too much. So he slept,his body catching up on something that it rarely gets.

Yunho had taken a short nap, never leaving Mingi's side for the hours that he slept despite being awake more than he wasn't.