Chapter 22 ~The sudden confession!~

(Manju: Flip! I forgot I had Wattpad! Sorry my dear readers ehehehe........😅)

The pudding head got startled then he slowly turns his head to Shoyo who is looking at him uninterested.

"....Uh...."

"Do you know where this is?? I'm kinda lost right now."

Shoyo puts his hands on his hip then huffs in annoyance, he can't believe he got lost like a child! So embarrassing!

"..O..oh....I'm also kinda lost so...."

"Ah, I see."

'Useless'  Shoyo sighs in disappointment.

Well atleast I'm not the only one who's lost! Good good! That's good! The pudding head then turns back to his game and continues playing. Shoyo peeks at the game he's playing with an indifference expression.

The pudding head didn't know what to do so he just continues playing with sweat on his face...This is the first time I'm getting tired of playing a game....He thought.

"Your pretty good huh"

"...Uh...Yeah...."

"What's yer name?"

"Kenma.......Kenma Kozume..."

"Alright then, I'll call you Kenma, 'kay?"

Kenma nods in response.

"The names Shoyo Hinata by the way"

"Nice to meet you..." Kenma bows his head in courtesy.

After awhile Shoyo stretches his body cuz it became stiff for some reason. He then started a conversation cuz he's bored.

"You play volleyball?"

"Huh?....Oh, uh yeah...." Kenma keeps looking back and forth at Shoyo and his game.

Shoyo then squats down and looks at Kenma with his head tilted making him look.......Cute. Yes, Cute but scary.

"Is it fun?" Shoyo asked in a playful but serious tone. Like a gangster interrogating or bullying a poor civilian 😰

Kenma was bewildered for a moment, he couldn't look away at Shoyo's eyes, it was so captivating, if you could look closely at it you could see that theres red mixed with his hazelnut eyes.

He gripped his phone not hard enough to break, Kenma's heart has been pounding since earlier when they met. It's like its Destiny for them to meet.

(Manju: Well....Yeeaaaahh??)

"I can't really say that it's fun....I was just forced to play, but I don't really mind...Just tiring. And boring."

Kenma then looks away, if he keeps on staring at Shoyo's eyes, then maybe he'll fall even further at the abyss. Shoyo was silently staring at Kenma for awhile then nods his head.

"Kennmmaaa!!!"

Someone shouted while running towards them, Kenma and Shoyo looks at where the voice was coming from and it was from a guy with a very serious bed hair.

"There you are Kenma....*Sigh*....I finally found you, don't play while walking" The guy with the rooster like hair scolded.

"It seems that this is where we part ways Kenma, Hope to see you again soon." Shoyo turns around then walks away while waving his hand.

'Well I doubt that tho'  Shoyo snorted.

(Manju: Ya sure 'bout that?)

Kenma was looking at Shoyo's disappearing silhouette until a certain annoying rooster head interrupted him.