Chapter 43 ~Killing Intent~

(Long Chapter Ahead)
——————————————————

"So Shoyo can also create rules huh...I didn't know this was possible" Kenma muttered to himself while Kuroo interrupted him with his whining.

"NO FAIR! THIS IS CHEATING!!"

Kenma snorted "Jealous that I can go on a date with Shoyo while you can't?"

"IT'S BECAUSE I'M NEW TO THIS! LET THE NEWCOMERS HAVE A CHANCE!" Kuroo then fell to his knees in defeat..

Life is so not fair..

[Uhm, excuse me host?]

"Shut up! I'm despairing right now!"

[You know you can still raise your favorability before Shoyo Hinata has the time to go on dates, right? ( = =)....]

"........"

'Oh!! How did I not notice!' Kuroo then started to laugh like he won or something. And Kenma was just confused as hell.

Kenma frowns 'What is he thinking now..?'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was finally Wednesday! Shoyo looks up at the sun with a bright smile on his face.

Another day in this training camp! Hahhh...What a delight!

"Shoyo here! I bought this meatbun for you, go ahead and eat!" Nishinoya enthusiastically shoved the meatbun in Shoyo's mouth with a grin.

Nom nom...

"Hinata-kun, munch your food slowly as to avoid choking." Kiyoko stated sternly while she put the orange juice on the table.

"..Mm"

"Hinata-kun! You have sauce smeared on you, here let me help you!" Yachi then carefully wipes the sauce on the corner of his mouth.

'....What the hell is up with these guys??..'

Shoyo thought in annoyance...He noticed his teammates weird actions since the day they first came to this training camp...

At first he thought it was just normal...But then, he is definitely sure there is something wrong with them...

Its like they're acting as his bodyguards!! Which he doesn't even need cuz he's strong as hell!

Nom nom...

To be honest....He doesn't really mind..

I mean...

Nishinoya once again fed Shoyo another meatbun.

Nom nom nom..

..Its very annoying, but he doesn't really mind.

These three are acting like their his slaves! But thats to be expected because he's the emperor obviously!

Shoyo sighs in content.

He'll just sit and enjoy then!

*Ding!*

Shoyo pulls out his phone and saw Atsumu message him. He rolls his eyes in annoyance then stood up from his seat.

"I'm gonna go somewhere first. Don't you DARE follow me, got that?"

Shoyo glares at the three. They looked at each other first, then they nodded in understanding.