Taking back our ground

"MINISTRY OF MAGIC!" Said one after another five times while Hermione, harry,  Ron, remus and sirius leave Hogwarts grounds

"Everyone here, good. Harry your patronus is the strongest so please go down and be ready for dementors, Hermione your smarts will be helpful you will go with Sirius to the minister, Ron you will have to evacuate the rest of the workers."

Everyone nods there head after there name was said 

"Wait moons, you never said what you were doing." Sirius proclaimed 

"I will be rushing around locking and bordering every window then guarding the door with my life. Remember I know it's a lot but our actions decided the wizarding world's future."

after everyone's job is done and the ministry is safe we all rush to the fourth floor near the fire pits

"everyone do their job significantly well?" was questioned 

"yes, dementors are back in Azkaban and everyone in court is safe." harry said

"sirius and the minister are safe we bumped into Ron on the way back and I'm pretty sure he did a good job." hermione said because sirius got a bit spooked

"yes, everyone got out safely a bit shaken but other that everyone was perfectly okay." was said by sirius

"Minnie it's probably wondering where we are let's get back and see what's left of Hogwarts or what's left of the battle because you're only in 5th year, we can't let this ruin your last two years."

"yes remus, all of you go we'll catch up in a second."

"okay harry don't get hurt." 

"I won't, and nor will Hermione cause she staying a bit."

"okay , everyone go go, fast there is more than one fire pit."

"harry calm down."

"sorry mione, its just we haven't been together for a long time."

"Will have a lot more time after this thing has blown over, promise."

"fine but a few minutes now?"

"sure."

harry and hermione start to make out when someone fires a spell.

"fuck, who are you what do you want." harry says he gets shivers down his back.

"im the spare."

"Draco, you weren't even there the night that Cedric got killed and don't even try to make it sound like you were I mean I know your dad was there I know that you will be at the next one because someone's a death eater who's got daddy issues so how about you just shut up go back home say my father will hear about this don't be on your way before someone gets hurt."

"what you gonna do about it pottah?!"

"this. imperius,"  Draco tries to dodge it but fails "What should I make him do? kill himself, I mean it wouldn't doing that but I won't." harry puts him into the fire place, says Malfoy manner and he floo to his house.

"oh god harry, were gonna have to go soon."

"I know but where were we."

he takes Hermiones hands and pulls her closer "mione, I love you." harry kisses her 

"I love you too harry, but, I think we should head back cause Hogwarts is burning at the stake."

"true okay lets go," harry takes Hermiones hand and brings her into the fire pit "Hogwarts!"

they arrive at Hogwarts and meet up with everyone 

"Draco was being a bitch."

"whoa Hermiones calm down."

"no, sirius he wanted to kill us."

"okay okay, wait where is harry?'

"oh hes behi- fuck."

"oh you guys are back good, harry is front line and he sent me back to tell you to not leave the castle and for me to also stay back." McGonagll rushed in

a loud bang lashes through the air, and death eaters appatate out of the grounds 

"FOR GOD SAKE POTTERRRR." a raspy voice shouted 

harry runs back in the hall "I got another horcrux, 3/7!"

"harry hold on we skipped a few pages."

"Ron you skip whole books cause you don't read so im surprised you said that but its true go back a bit."

"Voldem- sorry you know who, well I didn't really kill it, I stunned nagini with one more hit I would have had it killed but he left before I could."

"well done Mr Potter, okay I need to clean up the hall and get everyone back inside this week is cancelled so everyone can settle and calm down again."

"okay bye Minnie."

"me black, im going to have to ask that you and remus go home. nerve got everything under control now."

"okay well leave, but we might be back soon."

"thats fine, your welcome any time just not now."

McGonagll  starts fixing up the castle while Ron and hermione show remus and sirius out

"wait!" harry shouts after them

"yes pup?"

harry runs into a hug with remus and sirius and whispers to them "thank you both so much, love you."

the hug ends and harry runs to the court yard, points his wand to his neck "ALL STUDENTS WILL GO TO THERE DORMS THE FASTEST WAY, CUTTING AS MUCH OF THE CASTLE OFF AS POSSIBLE. CLASSES ARE CANCELLED THIS WEEK, FOR ANYONE WHOM KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT YOU KNOW WHOS APPEARANCE PLEASE KEEP IT SO YOURSELF WE WILL HAVE A ASSEMBLY ABOUT IT ALL SOON! EVERYONE GO GO GO!"

harry turns around with hermione running towards him, she jumps in his arms and kisses him. "now love, where were we."