episode 5

Taehyung pov:

When my door shut open, I made eye contact with the person.It was Baekhyun.He looked shocked and scared and a little bit worried.

Baek:"Omg Tae!Why would you do something like this?!"

Tae:"I can't tell you.Please just leave and don't you dare to tell anyone about this.You understand?"

Baek:"Are you kidding me? You need a therapist.I can't stand this all anymore.You are broken and depressed too much.This isn't good for your health."

Tae:"Just get the fuck out!Leave me alone!"

I screamed as loud as I could wih my eyes closed and when I opened them, I saw Baekhyun standing in front of me with tears in his eyes.He looked at me with a hurtful look.

Tae:"I-I'm s-"

Baek:"Safe it.I know you didn't want to say this to me and I understand your reasons.But you really need to trust me , please.I only want to help you."

Should I really trust him...what if he breaks his promises, what if he leaves me behind like everyone else did ..I'll just lie to him and I'll just pretend things and then I can be alone again.Yes,that's right.Alone..forever...

Baek:"Taehyung!"

Tae:"Yes,I'm sorry.It will never happen again.Let's just go to bed and sleep,ok?"

Baek:"Fine.But please clean this mess up and take a shower.Have a good sleep.See you tomorrow."

Before he left me alone he gave me a little kiss on my forhead and told me that I could always come to him if I need something.After he left, I started cleaning the bathroom and then I took a shower.I think I should really just take some anti-depression pills and go for a sleep.

I usually sleep only 3 hours. because of my nightmares.They hunt me since Jackson had bought me .My parents sold me to him for 1 Million dollars.At least I was something worth.When i first came to Jackson, I was really scared of what will come.In the end, i was just his sex toy.But after two months, he started to like me and I think he also started to love me, but I don't want anything from him. Yes I could run away, but i need the money for my own life and my brothers life.My brothers name is Felix.He is also in a kpop group.He is a member of straykidsand they wanted to help me pay, but I didn't want it.I can't have any more "bills".So I will just work for Jackson.

To tell the truth, I don't have any problems with him fucking me or doing anything else.It's the normal routine for me.Sometimes I enjoy it, but often it is just boring or hurtful.But what can I do? I just hope that the BTS members could help me someday in the future.

I still don't know why they agreed to work for Jackson.I mean they have enough money, they are rich, they are the biggest Mafia in Korea and still they want to work for this bastard?I don't understand it, but who cares.It's late.I will just go to sleep.

Next morning

Jin pov:

I woke up early in the morning.I went to my bathroom and did my morning routin.Then I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.I cooked eggs, bacon and toast.

After a few minutes, all the other members came to the kitchen and sat down.I gave everyone a plate with food and a cup of coffee and a cup of water.We enjoyed eating and talked about our plan.You don't think we really want to work for this bastard.Do you? ;)

We are here to rescue all people from this place, but only the people we need.There are V, Sungwoo and Baekhyun.But also the other slaves from Jackson.It's important.

Jin:"Ok guys.What should we do next?"

RM:"What if we ask V why he is still here.Because yesterday I looked around and it is too easy to run away from this hell."

JK:"You're right.Let's ask him.Or what do you guys think?"

Jm:"Yes,you're right."

JH:"OK, le's just do it."

Yoongi:"Ok, who will ask him?"

???:"Who will ask who what?"

All turned around just to see ??? standing at the stairs.

To be continued...

Thank you all for reading, please vote for the stories to let me know that you liked it.If you don't like my stories, just send me a message of what you dislike and I will look if I could edit the part.Thanks, purple you all <3

^^

(714 Words)