prologue #1

At the heaven, there stood a giant palace in all its glory. The soft sunlight shone the palace, highlighting the untainted holyness of the place. White winged angels fly freely around the palace. Smiles of the angels brightens their beautiful existences.

On the balcony of the palace, there's a beautiful young man, even more beautiful than the angels. He have a healthy pale and smooth skin, his hair is white as snow, he have a pair of beautiful royal blue eyes, his long eyelashes flaps as he blink and he have a kissable lips. He lean his head on his slender hand as he gaze the clouds, his beautiful eyes shone with unknown emotions.

The young man's name is Neo, the Celestial of Life, Goddess Mia's very first creation and her most favourite

The young man's name is Neo, the Celestial of Life, Goddess Mia's very first creation and her most favourite. He may look young but he actually thousands of millions years old. Neo sigh, even though he is the goddess's favourite and had helped her with many things, he felt there is something that isn't right. Like there is something that's dear to him is not there with him.

Neo sigh again, then an angel fly in front of him.

"Celestial of Life, Goddess Mia want to see you"

"I shall be there"

The angel flew away. Neo sigh in helplessness, a pair of white, almost transparent wings appear on his back. Neo fly to the goddess while greeting the other angels on his way there. When he arr ofived, the guardian angels that's guarding the gigantic door bow in respect before they open the door.

What greet him is a throne room, a row of windows on both sides of the room allowing the sunlight shone inside, a red carpet that lead to the goddess' throne and a simple decorations to show the majestic of the goddess. On the throne, there is a woman sat on it. Her skin is flawless and a bit tan, she have a long silky violet hair and a pair of amethyst eyes. She may look young but her eyes hold the wiseness of the world. Neo bow in respect.

"The goddess want to see me?"

"Neo, my proud, first creation. How are you?"

"I am doing well, your greatest"

"That is very good. Neo, you know that you has helped me mant times, but my favourite world is collapsing"

"The world of Haynes?"

"Yes, all the races declaring wars and many innocents died. You are there when i create this world, you know this world very well. That's why i asked you to save this world of mine"

"You don't have to ask, your greatest, because i will willingly save it for you"

This humbleness of yours is one of the reasons why you are my favourite. The goddess smile lightly as she gently look at Neo with affection of a mother. Neo was about to leave but the goddess stop him.

"Oh before you leave, there is something i want to give you"

Neo look at the goddess in confusion. The goddess gave him many treasures, what will the goddess give him this time? The goddess hold out her hand, and a ball of light appear on the palm of her hand.

The ball of light float to the front of Neo, he lightly touch the ball. The light slowly disappeared and a little fairy appear. The fairy have a short chestnut hair, a pair of green eyes and a pair of light green wings.

 The fairy have a short chestnut hair, a pair of green eyes and a pair of light green wings

"A companian for you. She is very excited to meet you"

The goddess smile at Neo, who is looking at the little fairy. The fairy smile brightly at Neo, he smile lightly at her.

"Hello, I am Neo. What's your name?"

"My name is Elly!"

"Well then Elly, let's be friends from now on"

"Yes! Let's be bestest friends!!"

Neo smile, this is not that bad. He won't get lonely at least.

(A/N the main story will started when Neo fall into slumber. You ca say that for the first few chapters will be prologue. Its gonna be long ass prologue but it is connected with the main story)