prologue #2

World of Haynes, Goddess Mia's favourite world where it was filled with may races like humans, elves, dragons, vampires, elves, dwarfs and beastmen. There are also magical beasts, plants and trees. Don't forget about sirens, goblins and normal animals. Every races are unique in their own ways and they also have magics.

Neo once asked the goddess why she loves that world, and she said that it's because he is next to the goddess when she create it. He don't really understand it that time as he is still young, but now did he realize that the goddess love him not as a creation but as her own child. He is touched by the goddess' love.

For the reason why all races declares war, even Neo don't know. And that is his one of his missions. Stop war, find out the reason of war, and unite all races. It sounds simple but each strategies carefully planned in Neo's mind.

After he finished the preparations, he is ready to do his mission. Elly sit on his left shoulder as his wings appear. With that, his mission start.

War, the world is chaotic as all races weild their weapons to kill other races. Reason for this war? The only clear reason is that their race are treated lowly.

As the war going, a bright light appear in the middle of the battlefield. All the warriors pause as they close their eyes due to the bright light. After few moments, the warriors tighten their weapons in case it is a trick from other races.

But what greet them is not what they expect, a beautiful young appear at where the bright light shone. On his back appear a white, almost transparent wings as it slowly disappears. His eyes open, letting the world gaze at the pair of beautiful royal blue eyes. A little fairy fly on his left shoulder. The celestial-Neo- open his mouth.

"I asked all races to pause this war, and we shall talk this out"

He said lightly. His voice is soft and soothing to hear, but the whole world can hear it. The warriors hesitate, the generals of each races carefully thought either to listen to the young man that appear in the middle of battlefield or not. Neo saw their hesitation.

"Either you want your race to go extinct, or we talk this out"

It doesn't sound threatening, but they somehow knew that the celestial is not talking trash. All the warriors return to their homeland and wait for their next order.

With that, Neo tried to stop the war by asking the monarchs(kings and queens) of all races to meet. He introduce himself as the Celestial of Life, Goddess Mia's messenger. His try his best to stop war but some monarchs appear in the meeting while some didn't, leading it to war happen. Then some monarchs disagree while some agree, leading the monarchs to join hand and start war. Then some monarchs treat others like trash, leading war to happen again. This circle keep going and going, and Neo singlehandedly have to stop them.

After years of disaster and continuously wars, Neo still try to stop the kings from war. It is very exhausting, but he still try. Years passed, slowly but surely, the monarchs finally put away their differences and try to understand each other. They realize that despite their clash of thoughts and culture, they kind of compliment each others. Hearing this, Neo said, "it is because the goddess create each races unique in their own ways".

They also realize that even though they are very childish by declaring war for just little things, Neo didn't give up and still help them even if years already passed. They reflect their actions and start to get to know each other. The citizens of all races will be informed of what happened after every meetings. When they know that the monarchs getting to understand each other, they sigh in relief knowing that the war might not happen again.

A year passed and the monarchs finally sign a peace treaty, they get into understanding that despite their differences, they compliment each other. Some monarchs somehow fall in love and decided to get married. The monarchs decided to build a city on the middle of the seven kingdoms where all races can gather together. The citizens were informed of the peace treaty and they celebrate it.

Neo sigh in relief. He finally accomplished his mission, but he feel reluctant to leave. He somehow got attach to this world, but he can't do anything about it! His mission is to stop the war and unite all the races! It is time to return.

He said that, but he decided to inform the goddess before leaving the world. When he's about to inform the goddess, he got a message from her.

" Neo, my child.

You have finally accomplished your task. I am very proud of you, but i also know about your reluctant to leave this world. Therefore, i shall give you a reward.

Congratulations to you for stopping the war and unite all the races, as a reward for your accomplishments, you are allowed to stay in the world of Haynes for as long as you want before you return to me, Goddess Mia.

Enjoy your time there, my child.

Maybe you can also find some lovers there too Ow<~

Goddess Mia"

Neo is excited and grateful for the goddess for letting him stay in this world, but for the last message.... Ahh how can he forgot about that. Even though the goddess is million years older than him, she is a total fujoshi. Not only that, in this world, men can also get pregnant and Neo is not an exception. He sigh in helplessness.