chapter 5

Neo, the goddess' proudest and beloved existence, fell into slumber thousands of years ago in order to restore back his energy that he exhaust years ago.

He had been floating in his conciousness for who knows how long ago. He feels very comfortable here. His surrounding was filled with beautiful galaxies and thousands of stars while his body was burying on top of a soft clouds decorated with milky ways.

Then he heard his goddess' voice.

"Neo, my beloved one, it is time for you to wake up. Your destiny is waiting for you"

"Yes, my goddess"

His conciousness waking up, Neo can hear lots of voices. Why there's many voices? His only companian is Elly. Ah, Elly must be lonely when I was sleeping. These voices must be her friends. I'm glad that at least, Elly didn't feel lonely while accompanying me.

When he open his eyes, he is greeted with a soft sunlight and blue sky. He blink his eyes to adjust to the light.

Neo open the glass coffin and sit up to look at his surrounding. He can feel a soft bump on his chest. He look down and saw Elly hugging him tightly with all her power. Neo smile and hug her softly.

"Hello Elly. I'm glad you're the first one I see when I wake up"

"I did promise you that I'll be the first one you see!", she said as she smile at him.

"Yes, of course I wouldn't forget that"

When Neo look up, there's a male human, a fox beastman, an elf, a vampire and a female mixbreed of human and fairy. He knew their races because of different flows of magic inside them, something he get when he spend time together with the monarchs.

Now that he think about it, how long had he been sleeping?

----

The princes and princess watched in shock the person inside the coffin(to which they think that person already dead) sitting up. Elly immediately slam herself into that person and bury her face into that person chest.

They can see that person is a male, though not sure which race he is, but he is the most beautiful person they ever seen. His white hair hang on his face as he look down. His smile seems to brighten his healthy pale skin. His white and long eyelashes frame his beautiful blue eyes as he look at Elly softly while hugging her.

"Hello Elly. I'm glad you're the first one I see when I wake up", he said to Elly. He seems to not notice them yet but they didn't care because they wouldn't want to destroy Elly's reunion with her master. Elly said something in the sound of bells that only Anne undertand.

"Yes, of course I wouldn't forget that", he reply.

It seems that he understand what Elly said. Is he perhaps a mixbreed like Anne? This is the question that they ask to no one.

He look up and finally notice them. He look at them one by one as if he can see right through them. After that, he seems to be deep in thought as he look dazed.

Elly said something again, snapping him out of his thoughts as he look at Elly in suprise.

"She really said that?", he ask Elly, she said something again.

"Alright then", he said and smile softly.

A pair of white transparent wings appear on his back, shocking them. He fly out of the glass coffin and strech out his wings. Even though the wings is quite transparent, but its a pair of beautiful wings.

No one have such wings, then who is this person?

He don't seem to be from any race. Then perhaps....an angel? They scratch that thought since angels have white wings and not transparent wings. But it doesn't sound wrong to call this person an angel.

The person landed in front of them and bow lightly.

"Thank you for accompanying Elly while I was sleeping. Even while I fell into slumber, I was worried that Elly might feel lonely. I'm glad that he got friends with her", he said softly.

"O-Oh! I-It was nothing! We just met Elly today actually so we didn't really do anything!", Charles said, flustered.

"Even though it was only for a short time, she is very happy. Therefore, I must thank you. Is there anything I can do for you? In favor of accompanying my little Elly?"

Alaistair step up and look down at Neo since he is a head taller than him. Perhaps Neo is at the same height as Anne.

"Can you help us out from this forest? We got lost and then Elly found us and lead us here", Alaistair said with his usual poker face, but his eyes never look away from Neo.

Neo smile softly, "Alright."

Then a magic circle appear under them and lighten up. Before they knew it, they are now at a flower field, the city could be seen on the distance. The city of Lumiere, the city where all races can gather together and live in peace and harmony.

"Thank you for your help... What is your name? Since we didn't get your name earlier", Alden ask politely.

"My name is Neo. It is nice you meet you", he said.

"It is rude of us to not introduce ourselves. My name is Alden von Gaines, prince of the Elven race"

"Alastair von Oswald, prince of human race"

"My name is Fedrick von Astor, prince of the vampire race. Sorry about Alaistair, but he's a good guy"

"I am Charles Von Randolph, prince of the beastmen race"

"My name is Anne von Roosevelt, princess of the fairies race"

"I see, nice to meet you, your highnesses. I hope we can meet again"

"What do you mean-"

Before any of the could say anything, Neo already took out his wings and fly away.

"Sighh... I want to ask if he want to join us. Oh well, maybe next time"

"I must say.....he is very beautiful"

"I can't agree more with you"

---

At somewhere else, a man with a horn on his head stand up from his throne and walk towards the balcony.

At another place, a man standing on top of a dragon look at the distance.

Both of them can feel the familiar magic that they haven't feel since thousands years ago. A presence that they dearly missed.

""He's finally awake""