THE RUIVIN STORY: PART 3

Rui En's POV
What the *bleep*, I- shows how much a love you huh. Seriously? He may mean this as a joke, but like...YEAH. DO THAT NOW, stare at me. Great, this is getting awkward. "Uh, I meant is as a JOKE, joke. Not real kay? I won't want to be with a abusive lady! Gosh!" He said, exasperating. Abusive lady? HELLO?! "Call me and abusive lady and you- you will get it...!" I shouted back. He smirked at me. "To be honest, you don't look like a girl who just got crushed by a curtain," He commented. Do I look like a normal girl to him? I don't think I am, myself. I like going to hawker centres, don't wear make-up when I go and eat at a hawker centre, I don't cry over little things, really, does crying help solve the problem? Nah, don't think so. "What dod you want me to do? Cry and complain?" I replied, tying up my hair too. "Really aren't, girls aren't that abusive either," He said, bumping his shoulders with mine. This guy got to stop saying I am abusive- the door flung open behind us. I took a quick peek at the person who entered. Um, it's my boss. He nodded at me, and Elvin shoot a quick glance at me. "Follow him, I think," Elvin told me as my boss started walking off. I looked at him like he was nuts but still followed him anyway.

We were in a little corner, and my boss started chatting with me asking about what had happened. "So, are you okay?" He asked.
"Yep, no injuries."
"Who helped you? Oh wait, it must be a crew. What am I even asking?"
"Uhm, no. It's Elvin. Instead, the crew can't can't find where I was."

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes again. It's just stupid when I think about those REALLY blind people.

"Elvin Ng? Isn't he in a cast?"
"Uhh, yes...I also didn't know how he saved me, but sure..."

My boss stared at me with a suspicious 眼神, what was that for?

"Mhm, that's really normal. A guy injured risking it all for you,"

Seriously now? What is he trying to hint? Oh isn't it obvious, hinting that he suspects you guys are dating secretly as nobody will do that. Really? Just, rlly?

"Serious. We aren't-"
"It's fine. Uhm, I want you to go out and announce that you are fine."
"Huh, they finish putting the curtains up?"
"Yeah, they did. Your fans are kicking up a fuss. Quite, no, super noisy. I think only you can ask them to stop. And yes, we tried to shush them already. Failed,"
"Okay...sure.."

He looked towards the tiny hallway leading to the stage. And be like "Well, go on then." I trudge there. The moment I went out, everyone. I literally meant EVERYONE, starting screaming and hollering. Ok, ok, now I know what he meant by SUPER noisy. I simply just did the "Shhh," sign, ( if you guys don't know its just putting your pointer finger at you nose. ) and evrone quiet down. "Hi everyone...sorry for the malfunction just now! 白色羽毛's also interrupted..." I said. That's a bit stupid, I don't think they HELL-a care about that song! "But I'm fine! Im not injured, tonight's Countdown is cancelled as they have to run some tests on the curtains. Sorry!" I finished. I smiled, bowed then ran towards the back of the stage.

I ran past the people and took out my water bottle and started drinking water. Looks like my mind just finish processing what happened:
1. I was crushed by a curtain.
2. My song was interrupted.
3. Elvin Ng made my boss thinks we are together as he was injured yet risk it all to help me.
4. The people were blind.
5. I wasted half of my life here doing nothing when I can be packing for my flight tomorrow.

Yep, that does not seem nice to me. I FELT that Elvin was walking towards me and sat down on the bench too. "Hey! How-" I cut him off, "You're here great! Our job is done, let's go." I sling my bag, grab my water bottle and headed towards the carpark, expecting him to follow me.

Elvin's POV
Woah, this girl is in a bad mood or what? She sure looks like it, its expected though. I mean, but her reaction came a little late, don't y'all think? Who cares, hey! Hey! Wait for me, she just walked off...bru- does she think she can open the car door herself? Let's see. Lol, I am acting so childish, I deserve it if I get another slap and piak from her today.

She opened the car door but realises it was locked. She stared at me and be like," Open up." I looked at her and did my monkey face, she looked shocked at first but soon realises what I was doing. "你开不开的? 不然我自搭德司,我是无所谓的!" She said, "再说,你是危险人物,有cast还驾车." A girl going out at night taking the cab alone? Nope, does not seem right and safe. Though I think I let Sammy ( A gurl which I made up) Go home alone too at 12, too. Nah, Rui En is definitely more important. To me.
( Totally forgot that he was acting special to RE and hence did not rebut himself asking what he just said 😆)
"Kay lah! EH EH EH! Not 'kay' To you taking a cab yourself," I told her. "Good. Open up then," I rolled my eyes jokingly and pressed the car key, unlocking the car. Though something struck me: Did Rui En know that I won't let her take the cab alone at night, that's why she said that? I had no time to think as I have to get in the car and drive ot else I will get a death glare from her.