THE RUIVIN STORY: PART 5

Elvin's POV
"YEAH! IT'S IN THE WOOD-ISH CUPBOARD! TAKE ONE FOR ME TOO!" She responded. Wood-ish cupboard? I don't get how she got in SCGS with this type of English. ( Well, cuz itz ENglish. Get it? No? Nvm! ) I paced over to the kitchen and open the most wood like cupboard. There were two. Great lead, Rui En. I opened the darker one first, Maggi Mee. Wow, this girl...don't eat proper food yet eats Maggi Mee! Now still want to skip dinner to eat chips? Well, you too. Uhhhh, but I don't eat Maggi Mee every day! You forgot she doesn't know how to cook. Oh yea hor...but she can just go buy! Lazy. Ok, ok, can't talk back to that. I closed the cupboard and opened the order. Oh, yep! Found em'. Potato chips, meh should be okay. "Found them!" I screamed at Rui En so that she can hear me. I waited for 4 seconds, no respond. I started to walk off. "Hmm, maybe I will help her clean a little bit. When I leave later," I told myself. I wanted to tear open the wrapper of the potato chips. UGH. It is too slippery! No wait, oily. Why are my hands even oily? Must be the Maggi Mee packet I touched just now. *rolls eyes* I pulled aggressively at the packet of Potato chips until a ripping sound was heard and the packet open. But...the one of  chips splattered everywhere. I stood there with the other bag of chips staring at the mess I made. OH NO, OH NO, Rui En is going to kill me! Why would she? Her house is messy already! Lol. Shush, ain't time for talking-with-myself-session! "Why are you taking so long just to get a bag of chips?!" I froze. Then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Uh oh..you're dead Elvin Ng.

Rui En's POV
Hearing no answer, I walked down the staircase. Though the sight that greeted me wasn't that very pleasant. "OH MY GOD. Elvin! What did you do?!" He looked at me, flustered and then at the bag of splattered chips. "Sorry! My hand was, well I...You can really blame me though..." he trailed off. "Can't blame you?! You made this mess! What do you mean, 'Can't blame you' ?" I'm pretty sure I looked quite mad as he backed away doing the "Plz Chill" face. "Nevermind. I'll clean this up." Good. At least he is responsible for what he did. For a second I thought he was going to blame me for the bags of chips being spilled. Oh my, if ants come over to say hello to me at night, that Elvin Ng is not going to have a good day tomorrow. "Good!" I give him my 'Steady Man!' Slaps on his shoulders forgetting that he was standing on some slippery chips. He began falling backwards and arms wiggling up and down shouting hysterically. Seeing that there was a chair behind him --and he might hit his head and oh no-- I frantically grabbed onto his arms and tugged it towards me and it worked. A little overboard though, as his weight was on top of mine which was heavier, hence we both fell backwards letting high and piercing screams be heard. At the last second when we were about to hit the ground, Elvin swooped his body below mine, making him the "pillow" instead of me and we/he landed on the floor with a loud THUD. Any normal people would've just got up and scrambled away but I realised that we were in such an awkward position and were in such a close approximate position. His eyes stared deep into my soul and I could hear him breathing faster. I think I am too. Shut up. Go away! GET YOUR BUTT AWAY Rui En! I snapped back to reality and was about to push Elvin away as it was really awkward but he said something to make the atmosphere less awkward so I could scramble up not flushing red. "OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. MY BACK..." He sat up, rubbing his back, looking quite stupid.

Elvin's POV ( When RE nvr got up immediately and stared at him...xD )
OWWWWW! PLEASE GET UP, GET UP..my back hurts liao, you still as your weight on me! I stared at her and was about to tell her to get up but realised when she was looking at me with her eyes open and, is that a tint of red in her cheeks there? Whatever, get up, get up.."OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. MY BACK...Can you please get up!" She shook her head and scrambled up. I added, "Yeah, yeah, I know I am handsome but don't stare at me okay?!" "Are you still joking? Why did you do that!" She shouted at me...uhm. I don't know why someone would be --sorta-- mad at the person who break their fall.
"What! I help you, you not grateful meh? You mean, you rather let yourself fall then me? Ooooh, you care?"
"......"
Oops. I think I just shoot my mouth off again. She turned back and looked back at me.
"I'll clean this mess. You, you go toilet. And uhh, get yourself cleaned!"
"Yeah...but I'm not dirty."
"You just rolled yourself in a pile of chips. Isn't that dirty?"
"Oh, I forgot. Hey! But you too, no wait. I cushioned you hor..ok nevermind."

I ran off without seeing Rui En's reaction but I'm sure she rolled her eyes. I always find a way to make Rui En find her voice. *wink* --in heart--

Rui En's POV
Thinking about what just happened, I have no idea how he even spill the chips on the floor. And that's not all, he STILL slip and falls on them! Oh wait. He did it with my "help". Oh my gosh, this broom keep sweeping my feet! "BANG." Great, it just fell. I guess I am stuck with the fate that I am horrible at house chores, specially chores that need to use HANDS. ( memory of YongYong trying to scoop up food pops up ) I quickly dust the thing. *费了九牛二虎之力* Just then Elvin came back. "Nice skills you have there," He commented, smirking. "WHAT. You saw and didn't help? Oh wait...now you know that I'm-" "Oh please! I know it already." Since when did I tell him...I don't remember leh. Nevermind, not important. "OK whatever. It's so late, if we don't rehearse our lines we will be too tired to do it." I said that and walked up the stares.

Elvin's POV
I watched your interviews duh. If she asks me how I know I can tell her that. Nah, she didn't ask. Phew! I'd didn't want her to know I am a spy! ( I *the author* can imagine Rui En saying:" 你太空闲啊!" )

End of THE RUIVIN STORY: PART 5
I need to sleep now. Bye!