CH-6-Got Caught?

Song of the week-Lie-Jimin

As Do Hyun and Minseo walked in through the large and lavish hallways, an old man in his black silk pyjamas stood there, shards of glass surrounding him

"I TOLD-ahem- I told you to find them. Fast. Did you? Guess what we did. Much faster than you brats! Show them.

The room went pitch black. The hidden projector appeared out of the ceiling. The projector screen unravelled from the ceiling. A glitchy security camera footage began playing.

 A glitchy security camera footage began playing

"Here's the fixed one.", said Mr Han as he pressed a button and the footage changed to a much better one in quality.

On the screen were Yebin and Dong-chan keeping their heads low and walking; while holding hands, inside a supermarket.

"That sneaky Lil sister of mine!", said Do Hyun as he laughed.

"Mind your behaviour!", said Mr Han as he threw the projector remote at him.

"Sorry sir.", said Do Hyun as he caught the remote and placed it on another table in one swift motion.

"Sir. She did this because she knew we would see. At the end she smirked at the camera.", said Do Hyun as he walked toward the screen he crossed his arms and caught something midair.

"Sorry sir, but I need to focus."

"Mind your behaviour and focus. Or you know what will happen. After all, you came here prepared didn't you? ", said Mr Han as he picked up his expensive pen and started twirling it.

"Sir. Sorry to interrupt, but, I also noticed another thing that he didn't tell you over the phone and is also visible in this video."

"If you give me important information, I will not send you to the reflection room. Just you though, he is still going.", said Mr Han as his deep laugh echoed through the empty halls.

"They had a reason to run away. They were holding hands to hide that fact that they were leaving for something more important compared to something as trivial as feeling.", said Minseo as she poured a glass of water and handed it to Mr Han.

"They have an ulterior motive. If I'm not wrong, she's here right now, isn't she? She also holds the most shares in this company after Min-Jae. Great!", said Mr Han as he grabbed the glass of water, took a sip and threw the glass across the room.

"Find her."

"Yes sir!"

Meanwhile, Yebin and Dong-chan were at the Mokpo Bus Terminal.

"Haah! We-are-in-time!", said Dong-chan as he caught his breath.

"Look! Everyone's coming here now! What time is it?", said Dong-chan as he looked around.

"Yebin! Stand up!", said Dong-chan as he pulled Yebin up. Yebin was REALLY TIRED from all that running.

" I thought normal people sat down to take a breather?", said Yebin as she held onto Dong-chan for support and stood up.

"They sit ON A BENCH! I'll find you one.", said Dong-chan as he looked around and spotted an empty bench.

"I think I sprained...my leg...Can you carry me?", said Yebin as she looked at Dong-chan, making a puppy face as she said so.

"No, you fatso! Walk yourself!", said Dong-chan as he pulled his hands away and continued walking.

Yebin just stayed there. It looked like she was really in a lot of pain. She wasn't joking. She wasn't being lazy. It wasn't that she didn't want to walk anymore, but she couldn't.

A sense of guilt came over him and he walked back, pulled her hand, and placed it on his shoulder. "Sorry"

As he picked her up and apologized, she smiled.

"Thanks."

They smiled as they walked towards the bench.

"Wait here. I'll go check something.", said Dong-chan as he helped her sit down and placed his khaki overcoat on her lap.

", said Dong-chan as he helped her sit down and placed his khaki overcoat on her lap

Hi guys...! Sorry for another sort of a filler chapter...In the upcoming weeks, there will be a few interesting chapters. So, stay tuned!