An accident

Lloyds POV: "Oh my god... what did I do..."

I run over to Ryver and pick him up in my arms tightly holding onto him as I run to my car. Once I get there, I fumbled in my pockets to find my keys.

Hurriedly, I open the back door and lay Ryver in the back seat and get to the front to drive to the hospital.

I keep silent the entire way there as I'm more focused on my driving than anything, looking back in the mirror to watch his movements.

...

"He'll be fine," The doctor reassured me as I sigh, placing my hand on Ryvers.

"He will be needing stitches though, do you mind if I ask what happened?"

"He fell down a few stairs" I say knowing that I'm bad at lying

"Hmm. Okay, I'll be back with another nurse to do the stitches."

After a few minutes pass a knock was heard from the door. I stood up as I thought it was the nurses but a secruity guard came inside making me nervous.

"Excuse me is your car out front infront of the entrance?" She asks as I nod

"Yeah?" I ask.

"You need to go move it or else it'll be towed." She says as I nod

"Oh okay. Thanks for letting me know"

...

As I walk back inside from moving my car, I go inside the bathroom and begin washing my face, looking at myself in the mirror and noticing blood on the bottom of my shirt hiding from my jacket that was unbuttoned.

"Shit.." I mumble as I run it under the water and try my best to scrub it off with my hands before I notice someone in the mirror.

"Xavier?" I ask as he turns to look at me nervously.

"Hey, what's up man?" He asks as we give eachother a handshake. Not that I want to.

"Nothing much, I gotta get back up to the room, but I'll see you." I say as I begin leaving, wiping my face with my sleeve before he stops me.

"Who are you visiting?" He asks as I mentally shoot my self in the head.

"Family." I say quick and short and wanting to leave.

"Oh shit, who?" He asks as I grow annoyed. Who are you a detective?

"Someone from my dad's side, we don't talk much but I came to not be an asshole." I say as he chuckles.

"Yeah, well hey, you see Ryver lately?" He asks as that spiked my attention and turn around.

"Why?" I ask as he scruffs his hair slightly

"Uh I wanted to know if I could get his number from you? I know you guys have been friends for a while but I've kinda caught feelings for him... and I wanted to tell him how I feel..." He says as my hands clench and I begin to feel angry. Really angry.

"My phone is in the room, and I don't remember his number by memory. Sorry Xavier" I say as he shakes his head

"Oh nah don't worry about it, I'll try to find him and get it from him later. You know where he might be?" He asks as I shrug my shoulders.

"No, if I had to guess... home? Me and Ryver are roommates so he might be there." I say as he nods

"Alright, thanks man." He says as I nod

"No problem. Bye" I say as I leave.

...

As I walk into the room I notice the doctor wiping the excess blood away from his head, and a stand with needles on it.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked as the doctor turned around.

"I've just given him sleeping pills, they should wear off 10 minutes after we finish with the stitches."

"Wait... he woke up?" I ask as the doctor nods.

"Yeah he'll be ready to go home as soon as I'm done with the stitches."

"Do I need to leave the room while you do the stitches or can I stay." I ask as the doctor puts his mask on.

"You can stay or go it's up to you," The doctor replies as I pull up a seat next to Ryver and hold his hand.

"I'll stay,"

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry, this chapter was a bit long, but I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a great day! Luv u all! <3