@moiewrites

Assalamu alaikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

Hope you all are doing well.

Haan Alhamdulillah hum log bhi Theek hai, hume kya hona hai🙊😂

So here is our first Guest for our very first interview.

Interviewers:-
herblackink mYsTeRyMe45

Please welcome the writer of Dilkashi moiewrites a very talented and fabulous writer.

❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦

❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦

CAN YOU GIVE THE AUDIENCE A BRIEF INTRODUCTION ABOUT YOURSELF?

My names Momina Iqbal, and im 16, a student. Theres nothing much else to know about me, just ordinary being still exploring myself and the things around me.

HOW HAS YOUR JOURNEY ON WATTPAD BEEN SO FAR?

I have been on wattpad for like two years, and started writing from last year. I went on wattpad because my friend recommended. At first, I used to read fanfictions of different shows, and then I started reading other stuff too and I found wattpad pretty fascinating.

WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO CHOOSE THE NAMES OF THE CHARACTERS?

Theres no inspiration for the names, they are the prolly names I found suitable for characters and the names which I like, so I kept them for the characters.

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU FEEL DEMOTIVATED TO WRITE?

Its disturbing usually being not able to write, and sometimes I want to write and I cant get the motivation to write, it feels really bad and disturbing. Its more likely a phase that every writer go through many times on wattpad, and to overcome this I listen to music mostly to get the motivation, it really helps.