@beyondtheclosedeyes

Assalamu alaikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

See the hint was soo easy

See the hint was soo easy.  It was @beyondtheclosedeyes.  Ankhein you see. 👀

Interviewers:
elegant_zoe (Zoe)
Azmeya_ (Azmy)
kithaab_lover9 (Sheha)

And we'd like to welcome Beyondtheclosedeyes for the interview.

Zoe: Can you just give us a brief introduction about yourself☺

Zoe:
Can you just give us a brief introduction about yourself☺

Beyondtheclosedeyes:
Frankly, introducing yourself is the toughest question to exist. My name is Faiqa and I am 23 years old. I live in Kuwait and currently working hard in my final year of Bachelorette degree. 😅

Zoe:
Okay so how is your journey on wattpad been so far?

Beyondtheclosedeyes:
Amazing. I didn't expected my short stories to come so far. It's been a crazy ride but in the end, it's the best thing for me.

Azmy:
What is your pov on love and pain/abuse go hand in hand?

Beyondtheclosedeyes:
For me, love is all about respect and no matter how many hardships comes in it's way, there should always be a understanding, respect and care in it. I don't believe love has abuse in it, that is not love that is something very wrong and I don't believe that the person who loves us will ever do something as bad as that. Yes, people can hurt you even if they love you but not abuse you- that is a sick thing that anyone shouldn't even think of as love. It’s a toxic relationship.

Azmeya:
So Faiqa, what d’you want to tell those writers who fantasise pain with love?

Beyondtheclosedeyes:
Don't. I know it will take them time to understand. All I can hope is they learn it soon that there are some pain that are ok and pain- such as abusive/toxic relationships are not ok. I try my best to put it in as many people as I can. But, if I can ask them I will say to speak/look at the person who went through abusive behaviour and the way it impact them. No one who learns what truly happen to the victims can write stories about such pain in fantasies.