*Pretty Boy Swag*

•Sapnap's Sister• Part 9
(Dream x Reader)
_____________________________________

Y/N POV

------

After Nick and Clay finish streaming we all sit in the living room just catching up with Nick and clay comes in a lot. I didn't realize he had such an impact on my brother's life. I started to feel more comfortable around clay.

The weird part was that he brought up topics I didn't even know. I apparently spoke about how I like aliens and like time. He spoke a lot about time which was weird but I didn't think much of it.

After Nick went upstairs to take a nap and I was downstairs finding myself a snack when dream came into the kitchen and he called me something that made my heart drop and my brain filled with confusion and my emotion excited.

"Hey kitten, can you make some popcorn for the movie?" he said so casually... then it hit me.

This clay is fucking my online friend clay. IM SO FUCKING STUPID! His voice is literally the same, and he has been hinting at it so i'm assuming he figured out the first day we met cuz that when he brought up time.

I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug. I can tell he was confused at first because he hesitated to hug me back. When he did hug back his arms hugged perfectly around my waist and my arms wrapped perfectly around his neck. He lifted me up a little so the hug was more comfortable and playful.

He tossed me on the couch " About damn time you figured it out kitty jeezus!" This mf...I get that i could have figured it out sooner but really? *Ping* I hear my phone go off and see its eric.. he said he found me but I highly doubt that. I show clay just to make sure in case he does end up finding me.

Clay sat down in the couch while i layed down on him, my legs on his lap. he put one of his arm at the top of the couch while the other rested on my legs. He was drawing small shapes and doodling on my legs.

i don't think he knew he was doing that cuz I giggled and he got so flustered. He instantly took his hand off and frantically said "S-sorry i didn't mean to. i didn't even-" i cut him off before he gets to finish "Clay your fine u didn't do anything wrong it just tickled a little" a small smirk forms on his face , i knew i was done for... that smirk is never good.

"Oh yeah? It tickled?" a smile forms on my face and i hesitantly say "n-no?" he lifts me up and tosses me under him and starts tickling me." c-cL-clAY! Stoo-St-Stooop! STop!" (A/N: Yeah Clay 😏😏sTOp)

I ended up falling on the floor and clay soon followed back on top of me but he is now putting his full body weight on me playing dead.. " Get OFF MEE... Clayyyyyyyy get oooooffffff. Your Heavvyyyyy!'' I whine.

he eventually gets up but i'm trying to catch my breath from trying to push him off. ''Kittyyyy" Nick comes downstairs. "Who the hell is kitty?!'' I jump on Nick's back, forcing him to give me a piggyback ride. I have been doing that since we were 10.

"That would be me kind sir" Nick looks at us weird "Why is he calling you pet names??" Me and Clay look at eachother and burst out laughing 'long story' I manage to say in between laughs.

-
-
-
-597
A/N: I Have No Clue What To Put Here But Holy Shit Lilah This Is Bomb! Go Follow Her Cuz I Said So FroggieLilah 😈😈

According to wattpad statistics only a small percentage of people who read our story actually vote, so if you enjoyed this chapter, please consider voting! It's free and you can always change your mind later! We hope you enjoyed! >:)

Enjoy 💗💗✨