PART 07 OF HWF (party night)

Part 07

Jungkook's POV 

It was feeling like heaven when my lips were pressed against her soft surface and I was devouring her. I softly bit on her lower lips to make her open her mouth so that I could do more.

I knew I was doing it too early but I also had my limits. She was too tempting for me to not do anything. The way her hands turned into small fists on my shoulder just made me want to do everything to her.

After a while I felt her tapping on my shoulder and I instantly understood that she was out of breath. I pulled away from the kiss. She was breathing heavily. I was in bliss from the previous event. 

I saw her moving awkwardly and being slightly uncomfortable. That's when I realised that I shouldn't have done it. 

Jungkook: Sorry I should've controlled myself. 

Y/N: It's okay. 

She slowly replied. I was glad she wasn't angry or something. I was about to say something when we heard a knock on the door. We were still very close so I stood up and created a perfect distance between us. 

A maid entered after hearing a come in from Y/N. 

Maid: Ma'am has called you both downstairs to eat. 

Jungkook: Oh ok. We're coming. 

Then I made my way to the door but stopped when I saw her still sitting on her chair. 

Jungkook: Won't you come? 

Y/N: Huh? Oh yeah you go. I am coming after cleaning this up.

She said pointing at her table. I nodded and chuckled. I knew that she needed some time to proceed with everything that happened a few moments ago. 

Y/N's POV 

My heart was thumping inside. I breathed heavily and thought about what exactly happened just now. I really kissed him. No like he really kissed me. Why? Does he like me? Or was it just because we were way too close. 

Ahhhh I don't know. I don't wanna think anymore. I felt my stomach taking turns. I went to the washroom and splashed some water on my face before going downstairs. 

After reaching the dining hall I saw everyone sitting on their chairs. I greeted Mrs. Jeon and she asked me some basic questions. I tried to avoid Jungkook as much as possible. I saw him smirking from the corner of my eyes. Now why the hell was he smirking? 

I got to know the reason the next minute when he started talking to my mom. 

Jungkook: Thank you aunty. The food was really good. I enjoyed it a lot. 

Mom: Really? Oh I am glad that you liked it. So what did you and Y/N do in her room? 

I literally choked on my tasteless salad hearing her question. Jungkook kept a straight face even though I saw him controlling his laughter. The maid passed me a glass of water. 

Jungkook: You won't believe what we did. 

My eyes widened as I looked up at him in order to understand where he was taking the whole conversation. 

Mom: What did you do? 

My mom also asked again excitedly. 

Jungkook: Well actually I didn't plan on coming here. I was about to go to my friend's party. You know Jennie and Taehyung right? At their place for a party. But anyhow my plan changed and I thought about visiting here before going to the party. 

I stared at him confused. Why was he explaining so much when mom only asked what we were doing? He continued. 

Jungkook: But I really made a good decision coming here. Y/N is so brilliant. 

Mom: Really? What did she do?

Jungkook: You sent me to help her but she helped me instead. You know the math problem she was solving was so hard that the teacher also couldn't solve it today. But she just did it. 

Now why did he add a little lie in his statement. I mean I agree the math problem was hard but it was not like the teacher couldn't solve it because our teacher didn't even start that chapter yet. So we don't know if they can solve it or not. 

But one thing I noticed was my mom was looking happy and satisfied. 

Mom: Really Y/N? Great. At last she is making progress. 

Jungkook: She was always a really smart girl, aunty. Btw can I request something please?

Mom: Of course you can. Tell me what is it? 

Jungkook: Actually Y/N is also invited to the party. She never attended any of our parties. So will you please allow her this time? I think she deserves it after studying the whole afternoon and evening. It would be so much fun if she comes. 

I was in complete awe at how he just asked my mom for permission exactly at the perfect time. I noticed my mom becoming serious again. I sighed knowing that she won't allow me. 

Mrs. Jeon: Yoona let them go. It's just a party with their friends. Don't keep her so caged. 

Mom: But….okay fine she can go. 

I shot up my head in disbelief. My mouth hung open. Did she just give me permission to go to a party? At night? All alone? Was I dreaming? 

Y/N: Are you s-sure mom? I mean I can go? 

Mom: Yes you can but make sure to come back on time. 

Jungkook: Don't worry about it aunty. I will make sure to drop her here on time. 

Mom: Okay so she is your responsibility for tonight Jungkook. 

Jungkook: With pleasure aunty. Y/N!! What are you doing? Go and get changed. 

Y/N: Oh yes I am going.  

I quickly got up from my chair and headed towards my room excitedly. 

Mom: Excuse me Lina. Give me five minutes. I need to select her outfit. After all, she is going to a party. 

Mrs. Jeon: No problem. Take your time. 

With that my mom also left the dining hall behind me. 

Jungkook's POV 

Jungkook: Yessss yess yess!!!

I punched the air in excitement as my mom saw my actions while smiling. 

Mom: Are you that happy? 

Jungkook: I am soooo happy. I never imagined that she would allow it. But she did. Finally,

Mom: You like Y/N, don't you?

My mom asked out of nowhere, catching me off guard. I scratched the back of my neck.

Jungkook: Umm..I..uhh..Y/N….

Mom: No need to hide it. I am your mom. I can see it. She is a really good girl. She is so polite which really surprises me. 

Jungkook: Isn't she? That's exactly what attracts me the most. 

I was talking to my mom when we heard the sound of heels. We both looked up and I literally forgot about the whole world when I saw her. She was wearing a strapless crop top with a short skirt. She also had a velvety jacket on which helped her to cover her shoulder area. Her hair was open and slightly wavy. Her boot heels were just a chef's kiss on the whole look. 

She was simply looking breathtaking. 

Mom: Oh my my. Look at your daughter Yoona. She is stunning. 

My mom complimented as she was also stunned by her beauty. Her mom proudly smiled. She became shy and it was not helping anything and was just making me want to do everything I had fantasized. 

We left the house and I helped her to get inside the car by opening the door. 

Jungkook: Let's go and give them a surprise!!!